Sooooo since the last topic was kinda ded i decided to post again.
Basically im editing the Su-35 cockpit  and i like the re texture ive been workin on 

img00654.thumb.JPG.0fa799f876f7fda17628046caa7f5488.JPG

But the HUD i really wanna change to the Modern Flanker cockpit HUD made for Marc's Sukhoi's (HUD pic below)img00387.thumb.JPG.2bf9e52a7349dfb936f3108df74fbaf2.JPG 

sooo im asking on how to do it, since the HUD the 35 cockpit came in would look too old to put in a modern Fighter like the Su-35. 
Please help.. so i can finally release the Su-35 mod..

sincerely
-Noon

img00654.JPG

• Like 2

i'll send the .ini's so ya guys can help... if ya guys do can ya explain which was changed from the .ini so i can do it on my own later on?.. 

Edited by LilLucy

The best way is to watch and try to change ini by yuself. change, compare and experiment. if you watch at me im engaged at my personal project and not interested in Su-35 modifying

and i see you use SF1 variant of Su-35 cockpit. how to convert it to SF2 you can check it out here

30. Missing Missile HUD symbology (From Oct 2009)

30. Missing Missile HUD symbology (From Oct 2009 SF2I)

With version Oct 2009 - If you are missing HUD symbology for missiles on modern 3rd party jets like I was (Tornado F3/MiG-29s/FA-18 etc)then you may need to add some new code to the xxx_avionics.ini

[HUD]

HUDMaterial=HUDMaterial <--------- add this

HUDColor=0.36,1.0,0.82,0.7

BoresightOffset=0.0,0.00

ViewportTopLeft=-0.140,-0.195

And all of this below the [HUD] section

[HUDMaterial]

EffectShaderName=fltHUD.fx

DepthBufferCheck=FALSE

DepthBufferWrite=FALSE

RenderedInOrder=FALSE

AlphaTestEnabled=TRUE

CullMode=NO_CULL

LightEnabled=FALSE

UseLightLevel=FALSE

SpecularEnabled=FALSE

EmissiveEnabled=FALSE

FogEnabled=FALSE

AmbientColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

DiffuseColor=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

ZBufferOffset=0

PriorityLevel=1

BlendOp=BLEND_SRC_ALPHA

NumTextureStages=1

TextureStage[01].TextureName=

TextureStage[01].MipMap=FALSE

TextureStage[01].FilterEnabled=TRUE

TextureStage[01].StageColorOp=TEXTURE_MODULATE_DIFFUSE

TextureStage[01].StageAlphaOp=TEXTURE_MODULATE_DIFFUSE

1 hour ago, bazillius said:

Or just download already converted Su-35 from my personal mod folder and relax. i already converted this some yers ago for myself. not perfect but for me its nice

ngl mate ive tried everything ik so far to get huds to work, changed the .ini's a lot of times and mostly it broke the plane and i had to restart with the backup and re do it..

your Su-35 is a completely different 3d model than the one i use but the cockpit didnt change at all, still same HUD... guess more trial and error for me

Edited by LilLucy

Ok so i made it this far, i need to Know which tga is that AG gunsight thingy...
and What the Airspeed Indicator is usually called in the Avionic .ini (Airspeedtext not working)

img00694.thumb.JPG.926177eebfd002b3b2be88ba646d778e.JPG 

you need to download Mue's tool. Open the cockpit with this tool. Look at the HUD nodes using this tool. See which node correspond to which texture and then look in ini and change it. i cant say it in nutshells what to do .

Edited by bazillius

11 hours ago, bazillius said:

you need to download Mue's tool. Open the cockpit with this tool. Look at the HUD nodes using this tool. See which node correspond to which texture and then look in ini and change it. i cant say it in nutshells what to do .

Which of Mue's tool to look into the HUD node? if its the lodviewer i already have it but dont know much about using it on HUD's

You need to leave Su-35 for the enemy only.  Those planes are intended to be shoot at - not to fly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

You need to leave Su-35 for the enemy only.  Those planes are intended to be shoot at - not to fly.

Nah, i want Sukhois since my country fly the Su-30MKII and Su-27SKM and also has a order of 11 Su-35S (No its not cancelled Russia never says it was and there was no news from the defense ministry that our Su 35 were cancelled)

• Haha 1