Polovski

BH&H 2 Screenshots and Movies Thread

Thank you, Adger! Chaps like you give me the will to go on (modding)!

With the worst of the cloud flashing in BHaH2 gone, I am now working on an update to the Optional Cloud Mod. After that, maybe a damage mod, with particular attention to wings and engines.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BuckeyeBob said:

Thank you, Adger! Chaps like you give me the will to go on (modding)!

With the worst of the cloud flashing in BHaH2 gone, I am now working on an update to the Optional Cloud Mod. After that, maybe a damage mod, with particular attention to wings and engines.

You're most welcome mate, looking forwards to a updated OCM and i'd love to see what you come up with regarding any other work on the sim..

Here'sThe Viper, again showing of some incredible clouds. ( 2 different campaigns, same shitty weather :haha: )

LLc22wa.jpg

uUFDm8a.jpg

GKCFyym.jpg

Here is an amusing video of the conclusion of a combat between a Triplane and a Camel:

HE BUMMED A RIDE !!?

P.S. - this is an old video, at the time I was using EdTracker, which I had issues with.

Edited by CastelEtzwane

Sandbagger has hosted/posted version 3 of User skins and Alternatives.

Pack 3 has 193 new skins/all the older skins have had an image quality upgrade and some rework.  Some misplaced skins were removed from Pack 1 to Alternatives or deleted.  So now there are 279 in there and 149 in Pack 2 and 124 in Alternatives.

There are skins for Kest 1 and 3/some Fokker DVII {Alb) with five color wings and fuselages and t here are skins to fill in the BH&H2 gaps in  Jastas 4/5/10 15 and 18.  I made some early Pfalz DIII factory camouflage crates for Jasta 10 and put some in Kest One, just for Fun (poem).

Pictures are posted here and on Combat Ace Forum.

J15 Pfalz.jpg

J10 Aug Pfalz.jpg

Kest 3 Pfalz fight.jpg

J18 Hebler DVII.jpg

J28w Merz DVII 5 color Pack 2 change.jpg

Kest 1 DVI.jpg

Kest 1 DV and DVa.jpg

J15 Kuhne DV.jpg

J4 Alb DV Boenigk.jpg

J18 Mendel DVII.jpg

J18 Muller DVII.jpg

J15 Kuhne DV.jpg

Edited by jerhear
duplication
  • Like 2

Great new skins... that last albatros looks like a shark!

• Thanks 1

An old film clip, but here is one of the strangest things I have ever seen during a WOFF (UE) mission:

note: I have not edited the film clip.

Has anyone else experienced this as well ? :dntknw:

An old film clip, but here is one of the strangest things I have ever seen during a WOFF (UE) mission:

note: I have not edited the film clip.

note: no sound

I had it happen once.  I posted a screenshot of it on the SimHq forum back a year or so ago.  I think it has something to do with the original Combat Flight Simulator base the game is built off of.  In that WWII game, crewmen parachuted out when the plane was going down.  Somehow the old programing must surface like something in your sub-conscious and the pilot jumps.  Or...maybe, it's like a flash back Mannnn......Wow!:stars:

7 hours ago, CastelEtzwane said:

I've seen it two or three times.  Here's one:

Shot07-25-19-11-51-11.jpg

Capped off my weekend with this surreal dogfight with the legend himself. I was too late to save the two seater he pounced on and even when I got on the Baron's tail, his wingmen were all over my 6 shooting me full of holes. After a prolonged fight, Manfred walked away from a controlled crash landing and I limped away with a crate that looked like flying swiss cheese.

Red1.png

Red2.png

Red3.png

Red4.png

Red5.png

Red14.png

• Like 1

Great pics !!

Which reminds me that in all my years of playing WOFF campaigns, I've never come across Manfred von Richtofen, Udet, or Mannock while flying as an adversary. Latched onto Fonck's tail once but he disappeared under a wing.

10 hours ago, CastelEtzwane said:

Which reminds me that in all my years of playing WOFF campaigns, I've never come across Manfred von Richtofen

Never mind, turns out that last night my Esc 15 Nieuport 17 pilot probably encountered Richtofen one on one.Desktop_2021_09_15_21_06_57_660_MRichtofen.thumb.jpg.34fb06ec7949f7a3fdb7d9982ee49bf9.jpg

The Baron is a, umm how shall I put it, a quick worker . . .

Desktop_2021_09_15_21_06_45_627_MRichtofen.jpg

Yet another skins pack.

Pack 4 has 170 skins, which brings the total for the four packs to 789.  In addition there were some more Alternative skins added, bringing that pack up to 143 skins, making a grand total of 932 in all five packs.

My script compiler would not allow me to add Pack 4 to the existing Mod “WOFF User Skins by Jerbear,” so, I had to make a new one.  This is “WOFF More Skins by Jerbear.”  Pretty inventive title, I know.

At Schredward’s instigation, I did the snakes of Kest 8, which turned out not to be as hard as I thought they would be.

There are a number of DVIIF skins in Pack 4 and I finally got the courage up to mess with Jasta 11, which I felt was sacred territory and should be tread lightly upon.  Bruno Schmaling is supposed to be coming out with a new book sometime on Jasta 11, so some of these may be changing with the new information.

There are several Staffels in this pack which had either very few, or no skins at all, namely 51, 58 and 68.

Jasta Boelcke is in there, including my attempt at Kirschstein’s optical illusion striped job.

I'll post however many shots this message board will allow.  There are more on the SimHq site.

Kest 8 Pfalz 1918 Bucker.jpg

J68 DVIIOAW Schwirzke.jpg

Kest 8 DR1 1918.jpg

J6 DVII Kirschstein Dazzle.jpg

J11 DVII Kockritz.jpg

j14 DR1 Schulte c.jpg

Kest 8 DVI.jpg

J11 Steinhauser DVII.jpg

J11 DVIIF Goring.jpg

Kest 8 Lineup.jpg

• Thanks 1