Deepeshsingh

Anyone knows how to takeoff from a aircraft cariier

hii guys i want to know that is there a way to takeoff from aircraft carrier in strike fighters2 north atlantic as im a beginer anyone knows how to add a aircraft carrier i downloaded uss midway i wanna takeoff from that please guys help me

bro i wnna say that how to set it all up  means i dont know how to create an aircraft carrier as takeoff point please explain it

Do you have SF2 North Atlantic or the Mission Editor?

If you select from the main screen the option, then gameplay and starting point on the runway ,this allow you start from a carrier deck also.

This work for the Campaign and single mission for sure, I don't know for the mission editor.

1 hour ago, Deepeshsingh said:

@Macelena I wanna know how to start from aircraft carrier in custom mission  I have the editor

On the editor, point at the sea create a naval group, and make sure it has a carrier. Then click on your flight, and choose the name of said naval group as your starting point. If you don't have SF2NA (or the complete edition) I think you can "Create naval object", make it a carrier and choose it, but i don't know at the moment.  

Also, remember check Options and set it so that you start on the "Runway" or it will simply have you spawn in the air.

Yeah you can put a carrier on the sea of other maps.  I  have a custom map with  it on the SoCal  map and routinely take off from a carrier.

can we try using some punctuation, please?? without it, makes the posts difficult to comprehend. thank you

• Like 1

To taking-off from aircraft carriers on single missions:

- SFNA installed + naval map=TRUE + XXX_Map.BMP