Posted (edited)

How accurate are those? I have issues with JDAMs (which is why I kinda stopped carrying them) as a whole. I'm guessing two weeks?

Edited by EricJ

15 hours ago, EricJ said:

How accurate are those? I have issues with JDAMs (which is why I kinda stopped carrying them) as a whole. I'm guessing two weeks?

They could be very accurate within CEP.  I think GPS guide EOGB always have some problem,so I set them as EOGR.

2 weeks yeah:lol:

img00222.JPG

img00223.JPG

• Like 5

First time making a cruise missile mod,and keep detailing that big bird...

img00349.JPG

img00350.JPG

img00612.jpg

• Like 4

BTW just want to confirm, is anyone currently developing the AGM-88G AARGM-ER and AGM-84K SLAM-ER?

Edited by simonmiller416

While further improving the J20s and J35, I recently started a plan to expand PLAAF weapons. The PL-10 and PL-15 pack that have been released are also part of the plan.

As for modern European, American and Russian weapons, most of them have already been made or are already on the list of some masters, so I will continue to wait.

More...

These weapons are much easier to make than any complete fighters... When I started the J20s project, I didn't expect to encounter so many bottlenecks and spend so much time to solve them. In the end, they will get better.
It's also a kind of entertainment to make some small gadgets flying around the battlefield in my spare time

akdf.jpg

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Like 6

I have some new questions for all the weapon editing masters here.

So, I don't expect to reproduce terminal-sensitive ammunition in SF2,  I will set the standoff dispenser such as JSOW to Cluster.

First of all, is there a clear difference between Cluster - AP and 
- AT in Warhead Type? And will the explosive mass be evenly divided among each submunition?

I also noticed that even if I choose Cluster - AT, it is actually not very effective in destroying tank clusters unless the submunitions hit the enemy vehicles accurately.

Maybe the only solution is to increase the number and density of submunitions, as well as increase the explosive mass? In fact, I don't like such fabrication.

• Like 1

On 08/08/2023 at 15:35, simonmiller416 said:

De qualquer forma, vou apenas fazer um teste rápido no EF-2000, é legal,

Mas estupidamente esqueci que também há um MFD entre as pernas que pretendo usar como um painel de mapa móvel, talvez seja uma boa ideia integrar o HSI nele,

Ou adicionar uma função HSI simplificada à bússola do RWR também é uma boa ideia, na minha opinião

Boa noite, onde consigo este modelo? Já está disponível?

On 11/08/2023 at 00:18, simonmiller416 said:

Atualizações diárias (não vou fazer isso rs)

Acho que a maioria das funções necessárias no voo e combate do SF2 já são exibidas o máximo possível. Como o F-35, a maioria das funções de instrumentos do J-20 são integradas na "grande TV colorida", e ela só é desligada quando o piloto precisa.
No SF2, também não conseguimos fazer a função de clicar na interface do cockpit, então simplesmente escolhi não fazer todas as interfaces.

Para a produção, a interface da aeronave avançada de quinta geração realmente economiza muito tempo, o que também me faz admirar os modders que fazem cockpits de aeronaves antiquados na CA. Eles precisam realizar as funções de todos os instrumentos no cockpit, isso dá muito trabalho.

No que diz respeito ao progresso atual, a necessidade mais urgente é renovar o conteúdo do HUD. Para testar a função aviônica, ainda estou usando parte da textura do F-22 HUD, Julhelm e Crusader devem ser este conjunto. Os criadores originais do HUD fizeram um ótimo trabalho, mas eu queria que ele tivesse seu próprio estilo de HUD.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Onde consigo este modelo? Já está disponível?

1 hour ago, AVC19 said:

Onde consigo este modelo? Já está disponível?

I will release it once it is done. I am still facing a lot of new problems and it will take time to solve them.

• Like 1

How about we try using English, as it IS the major language here at cA. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2024 at 8:13 AM, simonmiller416 said:

I also noticed that even if I choose Cluster - AT, it is actually not very effective in destroying tank clusters unless the submunitions hit the enemy vehicles accurately.

it is not a problem of ammunition, rather it is a fault damage model of ground objects. In real situation you will have countless situations that bomblets can damage tank one way or another resulting in destroying, or damaging tank - meaning eliminating the threat. In this game, tank in fact is just built as two boxes that represents chassis and turret. We can not have even proper armor zones  for front chassis - front top and front bottom. No damage model for tracks - so when damaged or destroyed - tank is literally out of action. Not to mention that ground warfare is poorly modeled too. During the assault of 18 tanks even if half is already destroyed the rest will still push through. Quite simplified as normally the rest would retreat in such situation long ago. There are not disabled ground object, all is binary - destroyed or full throttle.

With cluster munitions we should be able to put out of action most of the small vessels as bomblets would probably damage or destroy  quite few equipment on the deck, but here we just make nice splashes on the water.

So as long damage model is so simplified, you can not do anything about it. Even the best modeled weapon with super pimped parameters will work this way. Another thing that we have to accept at least until we crack open the game.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

So as long damage model is so simplified, you can not do anything about it. Even the best modeled weapon with super pimped parameters will work this way. Another thing that we have to accept at least until we crack open the game.

Make sense mate,thx

• Like 1