Good morning,

who knows a programm, what upgrades SF1 Files to SF2. Thank you

Upgrade ?...............Err nope that aint how it works dude, they are 2 totally seperate Sims, you need to buy SF 2 Sorry matey.

program? theres no program

but technique? there is that

keep in mind that much of what is worth porting over has already been done at least on this site. but it still helps for what hasnt been or for other sites

Oooop I totally misread, what you said, my apologies, as Daddy said, you CAN convert SF1 files to work in SF2, and there are a fair few that havent been re configured to SF2 standard. Again I apologise for not reading you post correctly.

Moved to a more correct Forum ...

Like trotski, I read the post incorrectly too! I was going to respond with "cash or credit card to 3rd Wire"

That having been said, any 1stGen mod worth converting has already been converted. Experts have already done the work for you. Welcome to CombatAce!

You can bring SF1 to an level which is similar to SF" if you have WingsOverIsrael plus the addon Operation Kadesh.

Good evening,

sorry for my terrible english. I meant a utility what converts files from SF1 to use  in SF2. I remember, i used years ago a program, what converted files from SF2 to SF1, it named as

Unicode -> Ansi file batch converter. I though, it exists a similiar for SF1 to SF2. Sorry for my terrible english once again.

no worries, half of us would have misunderstood if you were British and had immpeccable English :lol:

but to recap * its a process not a program * almost everything ports easily from 1 to 2 * almost everything in Gen 1 has since been converted to Gen 2

• Haha 1

SF2 reads both ANSI and Unicode. No need to make any massive conversions, which as I stated before, have been mostly done already

Is there something specific you're trying to convert??? More info would be most helpful

• Like 1

Need more input.......malfunction, need more input.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3