Still heavy travel days for me and appreciate Gepard’s incredible patience; happy to share I’m putting the final touches on the redux McDonalds model for him.  Now we get to go from a “stand in” model to something more compelling.  It was pretty fun working on this, acquired an excellent base model and then spent a lot of time detailing out with mesh enhancements and certainly texture work.  Also, want to fully acknowledge up front all credit for the base figures goes to Geezer (I am grateful to be trusted with his source models, these I rigged up in new poses and textures).  As-is often my problem, spent too much time dinkering around with adding in details...LOL.  Anyway, should finish off soon, thanks Gep for your patience and allowing me to create this for you.  I know I still owe you and several others updates on other requests and they are all still in-progress.  

From this:

image.png.47a864225d40287e5497d07cedcd52bc.png

To this:

image.png.d6cc271238bbe05b29fe83d8571ff434.png

image.png.7d46d67f70d1f4fc38664de4494c97d3.png

image.png.4cc3cb5186b7cb93bcb8b365fabddb05.png

image.png.4767ff027170430c344ea7d996499d9e.png

image.png.90e192e318f2bb95e9d20d7f5bb5278b.png

image.png.ce431dd7e831be8fb1037ce4679d7550.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 7

I LOVE it!!!!

awesome work!!

That's actually pretty cool :ok:

Nice work as always and nice details. :friends:

I love it :rofl:

Would make a great nuke bombing target for early 90's Moscow

now, we just need a Quikie Mart, too ...

ducks and runs .....................................................................................>

We got macdonalds in sf2 before GTA 6 

• Haha 1

On 29/03/2024 at 4:20 PM, swambast said:

Still heavy travel days for me and appreciate Gepard’s incredible patience; happy to share I’m putting the final touches on the redux McDonalds model for him.  Now we get to go from a “stand in” model to something more compelling.  It was pretty fun working on this, acquired an excellent base model and then spent a lot of time detailing out with mesh enhancements and certainly texture work.  Also, want to fully acknowledge up front all credit for the base figures goes to Geezer (I am grateful to be trusted with his source models, these I rigged up in new poses and textures).  As-is often my problem, spent too much time dinkering around with adding in details...LOL.  Anyway, should finish off soon, thanks Gep for your patience and allowing me to create this for you.  I know I still owe you and several others updates on other requests and they are all still in-progress.  

From this:

To this:

image.png.7d46d67f70d1f4fc38664de4494c97d3.png

image.png.90e192e318f2bb95e9d20d7f5bb5278b.png

Ok, now he needs an East German Air Force camo for the Mc Do

A very important and strategic target such as this, really should have some basic protection anyway...:lol:  I'll work with Gep to get both versions available, clean and camo.  The camo texture will be stand-alone, so you can edit just that file to whatever camo pattern you want.  

image.thumb.png.0549aec71a65e65a89553cf6510d5d15.png

ok, real world nit pick time

most netting like that is plastic, and melts kinda easy. how do i know? 21 years as an Army cook, with many many moons cooking under the stars. to close to any exhaust (even the fans venting the kitchen) and the net gets burnt up and darkened. so it should be higher over the building. 

which would be a nightmare to put up, and keep up in any kind of wind.

but you want to be properly tactical? the competition is way ahead of you on that

426357996_798041909025814_6497655481209682196_n.jpg.58738d2898b2304aa33a0ee3dba0f927.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

i've also eaten at a few of these over the years (yes i mean the truck)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3