Jump to content

Fates

FOUNDER
  • Posts

    5,400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Fates

  1. With a new movie about to be released...I guess the force in strong. Congrats on the Deluxe edition Dangerous Waters... I'm sure you'll enjoy it. <C> Fates
  2. Can I get this one?
  3. It is great stuff. These guys love to manipulate the screenshot to appear as if it were taken by an actual person using a camera with film and make it as real as possible, or like someone sat down and used oils or watercolors to paint it by hand. I absolutely love it. Check out: http://www.ScreenshotArt.com <C> Fates
  4. Fates

    New Weapons

    Gotta love the humor
  5. Fates

    Help 'n' Hand

    Photoshop is not a Botswana Defence Force MOS.
  6. Great pic. Next time your at an airshow, take a roll of black and white pics, 35mm. Have it developed on color paper at any local shop and you'll get a perfect sepia tone just like you see here. However, I've recently discovered that my new digital camera has a sepia tone setting....and tosses all that out the window. Fates
  7. Guess I was somewhat right. The remake reminded me somewhat of a copyneg produced from an original. This is when the orginal print, as you posted, is put up on a board and professionaly photographed to remake a negative that's been long lost. When you do that, the colors will stray a bit and look a little washed out, but the biggest problem is in the contrast. Brights get brighter....darks get darker. Thus, your version looks like a copyneg print of an original....and very well done I might add. Even putting in the reflection of the rudder in the puddle...nice touch.! Cheers~ Fates
  8. Excellent as always, but if I may add a few comments.... The lighting seems to be a little off. I mean there is a huge bright spot in front of the picture, and this is a polished aluminum aircraft. I thought that either this area of light needed to be dimmed, or other parts of the pic lightened. However, if an evening pic, it could explain a flash photo, but then the aircraft shadowing would change dramatically. I also noticed that the canopy must have been almost completely remade to incorporate the new tree line background. Judging from your lighting effects, I would have suspected a pretty good glare off the canopy...this may have helped when creating the background a little easiser. Fates Former Nikon Specialist, and Darkroom Tech.
  9. http://www.lo-mac.com/updates.php Hope that helps.... <C> Fates
  10. Hey Guys, Battlefront.com has provided us with a free copy of Sonalyst Combat Simulations latest Naval Sim: Dangerous Waters to be given away in a random contest. The contest is open to all members at CombatAce.com. Simply post in this thread, let everyone know your here, maybe even post why you'd like to experience this wonderful sim. The contest will run for 1 week, when I will randomly choose a number and that poster will win. The contest will end at 11:59:59 EST on 4/15/05, and I will announce the Winner on Saturday. Good luck everyone, and don't forget to check out BattleFront.com for all the great new and future releases. Fates Rules: Contest Begins with the next poster. Contest Ends at 11:59:59 EST on 4/15/05 1 post per member, duplicate posts will be removed. CombatAce Staff not eligible A random number will be drawn and matched to a post number The thread will be locked at the contests end.
  11. Yo Erik!....nudge...nudge....;) I dn't think the Image gallery has been re-installed yet Buff....I'll give Erik a little time to update that...and then we'll all go over to his place and bash the doors in..hehe... Just one question....Who's gonna bring the Keg? <C> Fates
  12. Fates

    F-14's Galore

    ok....it Operation Flashpoint..... Just wait till OFP2....sweet stuff ahead <C> Fates
  13. The Pilots look like the crew from MST3K....love it! <C> Fates
  14. Fates

    F-14's Galore

    nope....getting colder...
  15. Fates

    F-14's Galore

    Here's another:
  16. Fates

    F-14's Galore

    nope.....but good guess
  17. Fates

    F-14's Galore

    Can you name this sim? <C> Fates
  18. I thought about dropping the 800x becuase I just can't imagine that many people using that reosultion anymore. If there's enough people that want it, I'll put one up. <C> Fates
  19. Hey There! I'm glad to hear the feedback... I've always enjoyed doin them.. Cheer~ Fates
  20. I think the biggest flaw that they realized with the A-9 was the placement of it's engines. The A-9's engines are low, and not covered from small arms fire and other atrillery. The A-10 put its quiet fan engines in a position where their intakes are somewhat proteted by the wings themselves. To me this is a huge benefit Fates
  21. Those are illegal in the State of Indiana......lol
  22. I'll work on a "catch all" category for various other games as well ....
  23. I've added this category under the SF/WOV section. There currently is a similar category for the LOMAC section. If there are any other request I'll be happy to get to them! Thanx <C> Fates
  24. Sweet! I'm having Pearl Harbor: The Movie Flashbacks....great work...I like the posting of the progress shots! <C> Fates
  25. Fates

    OpFor Chilli

    www.teamodb.com/images/op4chilli.wmv
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..