Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. Well no, more like a small town. Sorry about that... Falcon
  2. So, I need to buy another card since my VRAM is dying? Falcon
  3. Think my 8800GTX is dying. Saw this anomally while flying few mins ago. What do you guys think? Falcon
  4. Welcome to the forum! Falcon
  5. 2 SF2I shots with Stary's terrain enhancement Falcon
  6. Stary, I found a graphical bug when I was rtb from a strike mission. Didn't snap a screenshot though... Forgot. A tree was in a building. If I see it again I'll snap a screenshot and write down the city name. Falcon
  7. Did you patched it to Feb 2010? The March 2010 patch is kinda broke but playable, it accidently erased the subtitles. Falcon
  8. Happy Birthday guys! Falcon
  9. That's XENA! In her final episode battle suit in season 5! Yes my geekiness is showing LOL Falcon
  10. Dude, that's SOOOOOO wrong on many levels Falcon
  11. Falcon
  12. I'm w/JM... Love them all. Falcon
  13. Glad I didn't read this right after dinner. Because I would puke on my saitek stick. Totally poltical Dave. Makes me very po'ed. Falcon
  14. He has a good choice of pistol too. An .380 Ruger. Nice. Falcon
  15. Or worse... Speaking like Kosh Falcon
  16. I got this on DVD. While the dogfights were good, the story and characters were meh. Character delevopement was nill too. Falcon
  17. On Saturday, my mother and I went to the USAF Museum to see the bombers and meet the crews. I shook one vet's hand too, it was a quite an honor to meet him. This afternoon, I heard the instictive sounds of the 25's engines and rushed outside. WOW. What a sight it was. http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/b-25-bomber-fly-over-largest-of-its-kind-since-wwii-659788.html?cxtype=rss_local-news I'll post up the pics and vid my mother took soon when we was at the museum. Falcon
  18. If you heard a loud thunk... That's my jaw hitting my desk. Falcon
  19. Think I just jizzed in my pants... Falcon
  20. All of above. Falcon
  21. Nah, not a serial killer but The Angel of Death himself IMHO. Falcon
  22. FalconC45

    Happy Easter

    If you make your peeps dance and sing, what do you have? --- A peep show. Happy Easter Everyone! Falcon
  23. I hafta warn my friend Eagle114th. He's deaf and needs the subtitles. Good thing I read this thread first before d/ling the patch. Falcon
  24. Some FE2 Dawn and Morning shots. Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..