Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. FalconC45

    Dayton Air Show

    I'll be there dave with my step-dad. Wanna hook up? Like to meet other CA members too. Falcon
  2. Sorry about your loss dude. Loosing an family member is hard, I've been there myself. If you need a shoulder, send a pm ok? Falcon
  3. No I didn't. Didn't see a readme neither. Thx dave.
  4. I'm at a loss here. Installed the Vampire52 cockpit and the jet doesn't appear in the aircraft selection menu in the single mission mode. I checked and rechecked the files and they're all there. I have the SF2 Merged with the SF2I Addon. My SF2 merged is up to date with patch. My OS is vista 64bit. Did I miss a step? Falcon
  5. Sorry but can't get behind of this ban... Cuz I got a ponytail Falcon
  6. I finished MW2 but don't usually play online with FPS due my disability unless its co op. Falcon
  7. No not yet. I'll check BB again and gamestop first before going to gogamer. Falcon
  8. That's odd. Didn't use my HDR Mod w/widesky. I'll reinstall widesky soon then LOL. Falcon
  9. Happy B-day my friend. May the force be with you always. Falcon
  10. I got a question. Is ROF-ICE out yet? Checked Best Buy today and didn't find it. Did the release date got pushed back or what? If I remember correctly the press release said June 29th. Falcon
  11. Hey Russ, How'd you fix the bloom effect in the widesky mod? When I used it, the horizon was "bright as hell". Falcon
  12. Having a blast with the Tomcats! Thanks TMF! "Tomcat Sunrise" "Belly of the Beast" "Soaring to the Heavens" Falcon
  13. Wholehearty agreed. The bombs were like mini nukes and the rockets had weird FM and over powerful. Don't get me started on B-17's cockpit. BLECH! Falcon
  14. I voted for PAW. Main reason was re-playability and first in my memory which had a real damage model of sorts. Graphics were good too. Falcon PS. It was a tough decision cuz I played most of the sims in the list.
  15. Pretty sweet dude. I love the ENBseries. Easy to tweak once you know the right fields to tweak. Falcon
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARY MY FRIEND!
  17. Welcome back Sir! Falcon
  18. Happy Birthday Eric! Falcon
  19. In single missions as in patrols, you'll only see scouts. If you select intercept in single mission menu, you'll see 2 seaters and/or bombers. That's how it worked since FE1. Falcon
  20. I got an Rock River M4, bare boned though. Shoots very well outta box. Falcon
  21. FalconC45

    FINALLY

    Well I used my forum name Yeah stupid I know. Falcon
  22. FalconC45

    FINALLY

    For days I couldn't log in to CA. I was using the wrong log in name. Felt stupid LOL. Well the whole week was sh!tty anyway. Will explain later. Falcon
  23. I usually fire the Lima when it reaches the 2.0nm mark. When going at head on I fire them at 3.0 nm mainly because by the time I fire the range will be 2.0nm. Rarely the missiles miss. Usually I get 100% hit rate. On the B model, I usually get 20% hit rate. I wait few secs after lock before I fire the 9B. Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..