Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. FalconC45

    CAPTAIN!

    God, I loved that toon. The pic flooded me some awesome kid memories.. Falcon
  2. I like to see him do some NightWish. Falcon
  3. FalconC45

    We're...

    dingle berries?
  4. Now that IS priceless Falcon
  5. Thanks guys! :) Falcon
  6. FalconC45

    We're...

    USAFMTL I worry about you sometimes Falcon
  7. LOL! Sweet. Tomorrow is mine. I'll be 38. Happy b-day dude! Falcon
  8. LOL! Falcon
  9. OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh GIMME! It'll be cool if you guys release this on my b-day. (sept 15th) Falcon
  10. Hey dude, is this a update? Just wondered.
  11. Yea she is. Falcon
  12. Hey USAFMTL, you'll like this story about the SR-71. When I heard about the retirement of the plane, I wondered about if the museum will get one. My mother, I assumed, knew that they'll get one. So, she told me that I have a denist visit for my annual cleaning. The truth was she sneaked me outta high school to see it land on the runway near the museum. I was in heaven for sure. Thats not only plane I saw land at the museum, I saw the 117 land too. Even talked to the TSSG (I think I got that right) of the 117A. Just wanted to share that to you :) Falcon
  13. Actually you need to have the target painted with your radar when using the AIM7. Try put your gunsite on it, I have sucess in that way.
  14. B-52H's are still in service. Falcon
  15. I was glued to the TV waiting for TV News saying "USAF have a "broken arrow" (ie missing nukes.). Glad they weren't missing... Falcon
  16. I'll try to post up pics from my trip to chicago when I get back . I'm leaving this saturday WOOT! Falcon
  17. Thanks for the pics, always wanted to see inside of the plane but with my disability.. Sorry I couldn't be there dude.. Falcon
  18. Ok.. Try this: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx this time I checked the shipping. They do international shipping, but you hafta pay extra for shipping from I understand. Falcon
  19. Try this. http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/gundam.html
  20. http://www.monsterzero.us/editorials/edito...p;contentID=911 Definity a monster flick, if the poster is the real deal... Falcon
  21. Reminds me of the new DOGFIGHTS episode last night... Falcon
  22. I'll check youtube. THX! Falcon
  23. PM sent dude. Falcon
  24. Yeah you could reinstall. Did you check if the onboard sound has new drivers? Maybe the sound files got corrupted? Falcon
  25. Aside amazon.com (they wanted 56 bucks! for the 2 volume set) I couldn't find it anywhere. Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..