Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. I bet there is something missing from the objects/pilots folder I guess there is the pylons missing wich are added via fakepilot mthod. For wich aircraft are those skins (link please)?
  2. would be ok with us. source was mine, I bought it from SIMMARKET https://secure.simmarket.com/utt-boeing-737-200-source-model-for-3ds-max-(de_6994).phtml will send you a pm.
  3. If you like I can send what I´ve got. I won´t release it.
  4. I will never finish it. I started that project with Florian, but as everyone knows Florian is long gone from modding. From my side, I´m more & more doing DCS stuff. But I can send you what I have and you can work on it & maybe release one day...
  5. flyable, but sended jimbib a long time ago the source files
  6. See this for stencils on the A & B 16s I guess those birds need an complete texture overhaul....
  7. 51° Stormo MB-339A skin released: MB-339A MLU 51° Stormo (51-71)
  8. Legacy Hornet & Viper
  9. Back to the Delta Hornet: complete redone templates, still a lot to add (stencils & marking options)
  10. Maybe not animated in 3d model?
  11. Going back to the little Italian Girl. 14° Stormo factory sheme
  12. finished another SQN, the Red Devils:
  13. Had something similar too...
  14. outstanding work Volker!
  15. Another F/A-18D skin... VX-9 Vampires
  16. Check this Michael:
  17. Soulfreak

    Health update

    All the best my friend! Crossing my fingers for your health my friend!
  18. Pete my friend, check PM please. ;-)

  19. Pete my friend, check PM please. ;-)

  20. So same SQN, other paint.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..