Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. My old paints still rock... .
  2. Back to the TuAF... 192 Filo "Kaplan"
  3. TuAF F-16D Blk. 50
  4. I made one for the Late MARINE RF-104G. I guess I sended you all I did!?
  5. 20 are just a few, or not?
    Great add on to the SF2 series. Thank you!
  6. It is not Strikefighters 2, it is DCS!
  7. That was something I wanted to write too.
  8. while waiting for more TuAF references, I did the Have Glass temps.
  9. 142 Ceylan Filo done
  10. I bet, those skins are for another model, not for capun´s one.
  11. No it doesn´t. Works with the F-18C. Next skin finished.
  12. Basic templates for the TuAF F-16Ds done
  13. How about painting by yourself? sharkmouth data is available as sand on the beach. https://www.etsy.com/de/search?q=Sharkmouth&ref=search_bar
  14. Work on the Delta Viper goes on. Nellis AFB
  15. Soulfreak

    Health update

    Great to hear, that you´r back home my friend!
  16. Another day, another skin. This time a Block 52 from 8th FS
  17. over the weekend I finished this bird of 120th FS.
  18. Back to the Delta Hornet. VMFA-312 line bird with new templates.
  19. 416th Flight Test Squadron
  20. 77th & 79th FS ready.
  21. Yes IDF mods project.D & I Sufa mod
  22. something new I´ve started. will get an complete texture & template overhaul.
  23. Np bro. I´ll check my SF references HDD. I guess there will be some more sources. f. e. IL-96... will let you know.
  24. For sure Jimmy, if propper credit will given. ;-)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..