I'm trying to make it, but 0% progress due lack of skills...

I would but I don't know what I'm doing and there are no skinning tutorials in the KB.

Haha scherzkeks ich bekomm den kram mit den Layern nicht mal hin, Aufgrund von lack of time ;-)

Layer??? :blink:

wasn das???

I would but I don't know what I'm doing and there are no skinning tutorials in the KB.

Goto simmerspaintshop.com. Plenty of tutorials there, and quite good ones.

I find I just don't quite have the patience.

FC

Goto simmerspaintshop.com. Plenty of tutorials there, and quite good ones.

I find I just don't quite have the patience.

FC

Seems they don't have anything thirdwire specific. Which game tutroials will be the closest to Wo* skinning?

I might have a go at this one. It's different.

I started something I wish I hadn't.

As you can see it's not quite right, wing stripes too thick plus it needs the nose and tail stripes sorting out.

To be honest I'm not taking this any further but if anyone wants the templates to do it, please pm me.

X_29.jpg

What do you use? CS3 or GIMP? All you have to do is move the lines so they line up. Of course it could be just the texture is stretching for some reason....

CS3 Eric.

I've too much on at the moment to give this the justice it deserves that's why it's there for someone else to have a go with. Otherwise it'll just end up gathering dust on the HD or most likely I'll just delete the damn thing.

Gotcha, PM it and I'll have a go tomorrow.

I see all these aircraft, but where are you getting them?!? I've checked every site I know, even the ones that I'm not allowed to download from yet(A-Team Skunkworks)! Wow, there are way more sites than I know about it appears...

Please, would anyone give me the site where you get this?

This looks promissing thank you.. this bird and the x-29 version is great, loved the skin in ATF and the videos about it ...

I see all these aircraft, but where are you getting them?!? I've checked every site I know, even the ones that I'm not allowed to download from yet(A-Team Skunkworks)! Wow, there are way more sites than I know about it appears...

Please, would anyone give me the site where you get this?

Lol, how silly of me, I mistook the designations... I had figured on it being on with the X designation. After all, this plane was never meant for service. It was only a concept test bed. A flying lab.

Syrinx

Its probably due to fact that the fuselage and wings were different textures?....(a bmp for each..)..if yes...then they were probably mapped using different sizes...hence they dont match...

thats where one bmp is better...as Ive learned...

my bad...it looks like a case of paint...run game...look see....repaint...edit...run game again...check...edit...etc etc...lol

Edited by russouk2004

Hey Blackbird.. the Supa Bug is taking more and more priority, I'll upload Syrinx's work here, as well.. the Bug is quite alot of work.. It's untouched from what she did, so it's still all her work.

X29_Nasa.rar