About This File
BAC Thunderstrike S.2 for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
This is a simple mod of bongodriver's outstanding BAC TSR.2 to give a fictional Thunderstrike S.2 strike aircraft in service with No.213 Squadron of the RAF during the 1970 to 1991 timeline.
1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the THUNDERSTRIKE_S2 folder into your Aircraft folder.
2. From the DECALS folder sprinkle the contents into your main Decals folder.
3. From the EFFECTS folder move the three 'Olympus' files into your Effects folder.
4. From the PILOTS folder move the TSRSeat folder into your Pilots folder.
5. From the SOUNDS folder move the two 'Oly' files into your Sounds folder.
6. From the WEAPONS folder move the two Martel folders into your Weapons folder.
Please note that this mod uses a slightly modified stock Phantom pit with the pilot position altered and the air-to-air modes disabled. Cockpits and Avionics are not my thing so I'm open minded to any suggestions
for improvements but please note that I do like to make my mods as simple as possible so rivet counters need not apply.
BIG THANKS to TK for the continuous improvement of a great little game/sim.
Massive thanks to bongodriver for bringing the TSR.2 to the Third Wire Community. Genius! It's impossible to improve on his outstanding TSR.2 add-on so this version is just a different flavour.
Equally massive thanks to sundowner for the awesome skins on this version and, indeed, on all the TSR.2's.
And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
Version 1 - 07/04/10