About This File
The North American Aviation F-86D Sabre (sometimes called the "Sabre Dog" or "Dog Sabre") was a transonic jet all-weather interceptor.
Based on North American's F-86 Sabre day fighter, the F-86D had only 25 percent commonality with other Sabre variants, with a larger fuselage, larger afterburning engine, and a distinctive nose radome.
- 6 new/redone Skins/decal numbers by squadron:
Esk 723/ 723 '60
Esk 726/ 726 '60
Esk 728 '60/ 728 '66
- Mighty Mouse rockets new standard
- New Hangar/loadout screens
- original F-86D team (see readme)
- Bobrock for his temps
- Eburger68 for AA rockets (Nato 5)
- Hgbn for SF-1 plane & 726 old skin; help and hints (Thank You very much Henrik)
- all in main mod folder