About This File
The Sud Aviation (SNCASO) S.O. 4050 Vautour II was a French bomber, interceptor, and attack aircraft used by the Armée de l'Air (AdA).
Vautour is the French word for vulture.
S.O. 4050 Vautour IIA: Single-seat, long-range attack aircraft, armed with cannon and bombs (carried internally or on four underwing pylons)
Not operational in France (13 planes only for testings), it was widely used by Israel (17+2 planes sold) by No. 110 Squadron "Abi-rei Ha-Tsa-fon" - The Knights of the North.
- 5 historical correct skins/decals by year (original Wilco reworked and SF2NA upgraded)
- 1 New IDF Camo skin
- 1 New historical AdA silver skin with proper, correct decalset
- cockpit, pilot, patches for stock skins
- Screens and images
- some ini tweakings
- only reading aircraft.ini file and restore file for afterpatching use
- Model TW
- F-86D Cockpit: Sabre Dog Team
- IAF 50s/60s Pilot: Wrench & PappyCheckSix
- original IDF skins Wilco
- new ones, upgrades and new decals me
all in main mod folder.
PS: These Vautours are mainly for Starfighter2 who asked me long time ago. At last we have them my friend.