About This File
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 (NATO reporting name: "Fagot") is a jet fighter developed for the Soviet Union by Mikoyan-Gurevich OKB.
The MiG-15 was one of the first successful swept-wing jet fighters, and it achieved fame in the skies over Korea, where early in the war, it outclassed all straight-winged enemy fighters in most applications.
The MiG-15 also served as the starting point for development of the more advanced MiG-17.
The MiG-15 is believed to have been one of the most widely produced jet aircraft ever made, with over 12,000 built.
Licensed foreign production perhaps raised the total to over 18,000.
The MiG-15 is often mentioned along with the North American F-86 Sabre as among the best fighter aircraft of the Korean War and in comparisons with fighters of other eras.
Inside this 1st pack:
- MiG-15 "Fagot A" (S-102/Lim-1/J-2) first production version flyable using Stary's magnificent pit;
- MiG-15SB "Fagot A" czech single-seat fighter bomber version using Spillone's perfect pylons;
- 28 all around the world users skins;
- a tonn of historical decals;
- all data tweaked;
- pilots, sounds, weapons;
- Openable canopy (key 10) closing at take off;
- N-37 gun flagged as secondary gun for better ammunitions sparing;
- MiG-15.ini file is locked to add new skins right click and allow editing;
- Restore settings for post patch flyable recovery provided;
- Tk (aka Tw) for the underated Exp. 2;
- Stary for the long awaited great pit;
- Spillone104 for pylons, sounds, edits, help, testings ......
- Pasko for 150 tanks;
- Gaunt for Hungarian refereces;
- Y.Gordon for his Aerofax "bible" book;
- paulopanz (me) for skins, decals and edits
- Exp. 2 needed
- Copy all in your mod folder and overwrite
- remember to configure from control options panel the secondary guns key
This mod is dedicated to Kevin who made a fantastic work here to upgrade and improve day by day this little great sim and often made my wishes come true .....
(1. to be continued ......)