About This File
F-100F Two-seat training version, armament decreased from four to two cannon.
First flight: 7 March 1957; 339 built.
The F-100F two-seat trainer entered service in 1958.
It received many of the same weapons and airframe upgrades as the F-100D, including the new afterburners.
By 1970, 74 F-100Fs were lost in major accidents.
Export F-100F: France 11, Denmark 10, Turkey 35, Taiwan 14.
TF-100FSpecific Danish designation given to 14 F-100Fs exported to Denmark in 1974, in order to distinguish these from the 10 F-100Fs delivered 1959–1961.
This mod uses YAP wild weasel model (the shadow bugged fuel prove was removed!) to portray basic two seater in early use and in service with allied airforces alongside the single seaters.
So You can use with my previous Hun packs:
Turkish Air Force: http://combatace.com/files/file/11732-f-100d-tuaf/
A RoCAF pack is in the pipeline and an US new and updated skins (the F-100D had some relevant upgrades during SF lifetime) is in the works.
WHAT's NOT IN:
- The F-100F.LODs model files: you must own YAP (*) or Training Missions (*)
- a SF-2 ported new plane
- USAF: 11 new Silver '50/'60 skins;
- ANG: 2 new (1 silver and 1 camo) skins;
- AdA: 7 new (5 silver and 2 camo) skins;
- TuAF: 3 new (2 silver and 1 camo) skins;
- RDAF: 8 new (5 silver and 3 Green) skins;
- RoCAF: 2 new (1 silver and 1 camo) skins;
- new FM and take off routine;
- Historical decalsets;
- Inis edits
- new screens;
- working/autoclosing canopy (key=10)
- YAP: model;
- Sundowner: original YAP skins (not included) but used for new ones;
- Baffmeister: FM & tweakings;
- Paulopanz :skins, decals, edits, screens;
- Mue: lod viewer, no hope to complete the job without;
- put YAP lods in F-100F plane folder
- transfer all in your mod folder