About This File
Republic of China Air Force was the only allied air force to operate the F-100A model.
The first F-100 was delivered in October 1958. It was followed by 15 F-100As in 1959, and by 65 more F-100As in 1960.
In 1961, four unarmed RF-100As were delivered.
Additionally, 38 ex-USAF/Air National Guard F-100As were delivered later, to bring the total strength to 118 F-100As and four RF-100As.
F-100As were retrofitted with the F-100D vertical tail with its AN/APS-54 tail-warning radar and equipped to launch Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, and called F-100AD Rehab.
Several were lost in intelligence missions over the People's Republic of China.
- F-100A (58) 8 Silver Skins; 120 historical decals
- F-100AD 4 Silver 1 Camo skins; historical decals
- RF-100A 1 Silver Skins
- Key=10 open canopy. Autoclosing a t take off.
- Dave for original F-100AB udated and fixed to actual TW standars (nose and tail); decalset completed and reworked (blur & blend)
- Spinners for original USAF RF-100A, included with SM files added and some ini tweaking
- You need EXP. 2 for F-100A_58 model
- put all in your mod folder
NB: the RoCAF F-100F is here http://combatace.com/files/file/15509-f-100f-super-sabre/