About This File
This is full package.
YOU DON"T NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF MY TORNADO.
THIS PACK INCLUDING THE LATEST VERSION OF JP233 .
YOU DON'T NEED DOWNLOAD STANDALONE VERSION.
Don't arm AI with JP233, They can't use it.
1) Added AI modifications that they don't jump like crazy frogs on take off and can hit target using CCIP bombs.
2) New HUD (more real Tornado like) based on ians755's HUD for SF2.
3) Modified ALARMS, they are really fire and forget now.
4) Added new radar range in GM mode, 0.3 Nm , it is pseudo Terrain Avoidance and 1st radar mode when you activate radar.
5) Added 2BR for tanks racks.
BACKUP YOUR SKINS. THERE IS ONLY 27th Sqn SKIN IN PACK !!!
Delete old folder Tornado_IDS, use new one ;-)
I highly recommend to use WeaponEditor and remove following weapons from list before instalation:
We don't need milions same weapons ;-)
1) Open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini in notepad.
2) Copy text from weapons.txt in this pack to the end of WEAPONDATA.ini.
3) Correct [WeaponDataxxx] -> xxx for next numbers in list.
4) save WEAPONDATA.ini.
5) delete WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.DAT file.
6) Run WeaponEditor, open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini and save it.
This will generate new WEAPONDATA.DAT file.
ravenclaw_007 for BL755
FastCargo for ALARM missile
ianh755 for HUD
Column5.us for NATO fighters.
About rest. I used clean instalation of WoE with NATO fighters I-IV and these 4 planes:
Tornado IDS (which was only in german version there)
Tornado F3 (I used cocpit from this plane and part of HUD)
CF-18 (some small parts of script for HUD, fall line and GM radar skin)
A7D (fall point symbol).
Really have no idea who was author of these parts .... thanks anyway .