About This File
10 refurbished B(I).6 bombers sold to India in 1957.
During the Indo-Pakistani Wars of the 1960s and 1970s, the Canberra was used by both sides
The entire Indian Air Force Canberra fleet was grounded and then retired following the crash of an IAF Canberra in December 2005.
After 50 years of service, the Canberra was finally retired by the IAF on 11 May 2007.
- A new plane
- 4 new skins
- Screens, decals, weapons
- Tk/TW for basic Canberra mk.6
- Ahmed Junaid Raza for SF.1 old model weapons, pit, loads
- Ghostrider883 for references and help
- Soulfreak for extra pylons and seat (Camberra 62)
- Ludo for Templates
- Yakarov79 for bump maps
- paulopanz for skins, decals, screens, Sf-2 edits etc.
- Exp 2 needed
- put all in main mod folder and overwrite if needed
- recon flares work like rockets
- a better gunpack should be needed
"pigs on the wind" 1.5
What's New in Version 1.5
- new 6 squadron skin added, previous skins redone, bump maps added by Yakarov 79