About This File
The Ilyushin Il-14 (NATO reporting name: CRATE) was a Soviet twin-engine
commercial and military personnel and cargo transport Aircraft that first
flew in 1950, and entered service in 1954. Il-14 was also manufactured in
East Germany by VVB Flugzeugbau, in Czechoslovakia as the Avia 14.
- 2 planes (Twin-engined passenger and cargo transport aircraft)
- 35 skins (VVS, BVVS, LSK, CVL, PWL, EAF, AURI, IAF, AAF, YAF, FAR, FARS,
- Historical Numbers
- Veltro2k: plane
- Wrench: original templates & Aeroflot first study
- paulopanz: skinwork and ini tweakings, decals etc. as usual
- all in your main mod foder
This is a quite old model at last uploaded and maybe useful for almost EVERY scenario we have, from Germany to Israel, from
India to Timor, from Taiwan to Sweden ...