About This File
The Fiat G.91 is an Italian jet fighter aircraft designed and built by Fiat Aviazione,
which later merged into Aeritalia. The G.91 has its origins in the NATO-organised NBMR-1
competition in 1953, which sought a light fighter-bomber "Light Weight Strike Fighter" to
be adopted as standard equipment across the air forces of the various NATO nations.
After reviewing multiple submissions, the G.91 was picked as the winning design of the
The G.91 entered into operational service with the Italian Air Force in 1961, and with the
West German Luftwaffe in the following year. Various other nations adopted it, such as the
Portuguese Air Force, who made extensive use of the type during the Portuguese Colonial War
in Angola and Mozambique. The G.91 enjoyed a long service life that extended over 35 years.
The G.91 remained in production for 19 years, during which a total of 756 aircraft were
completed, including the prototypes and pre-production models.
The assembly lines were finally closed in 1977.
The G.91 was also used as a basis for a twin-engined development: the Fiat/Aeritalia G.91Y.
- FIAT G-91R1
- 10 skins
- historical decalset
- pilot/fake pilot
- Erikgen: original FIAT G-91R-4 model
- Soulfreak: FIAT G-91R-4 Templates
- DenisOliveira: new 3D parts
- paulopanz: FIAT G-91R-1 conversion, skins, decals etc.
- put all in your main mod folder ad overwrite
- Key=10 canopy open
BONUS G-91R-4 FIX OPTION
- it needs G-91r4s installed
- DeniOliveira fix for original Souli G-91R4s bottom nose hole
- put the files in Bonus G-91R-4 Fix folder in your main mod folder ad overwrite
When Enrico retired from modding, and left this mod unfinished, was a very very sad day for this community.
Today his new G-91R line up at last is completed, due previous Carlo's German work.
This is my Christmas gift for you from Enrico.