About This File
The Il-78 tanker was developed and designed in the Ilyushin Aviation Complex in Russia.
The main reason behind its development was an expansion of the transferable fuel load
of an earlier version of tanker, the Il-76.
The Il-78 has a total transferable fuel load of 85,720 kilograms (188,980 lb), which
includes 28,000 kilograms (62,000 lb) from a pair of 18,230-litre (4,010 imp gal; 4,820 US gal)
tanks in the freight hold. In comparison, the Il-76 has a capacity of only 10,000
kilograms (22,000 lb).
The Il-78 transfers fuel solely through deployment of the probe-and-drogue refueling method.
- IL-78 plane tweaked (engines smoke in place, animations sets etc.)
- 14 new skins for ALL around the world operators
- proper serial numbers
- Veltro2k: plane model
- Wrench: original templates
- paulopanz: skins, decals and ini works
- Key = 10 open side door
- ctrl+O = open the cargo Bay
This is the first of the IL-76 family repacks