Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Use the Knowledge Base

Folks 85% of the questions asked can be found in the Knowledge Base. I highly encourage you to use it. It has about 5 years worth of knowledge in it.

Going....UP!

Don't forget people...more data and loadout fixes for the Red Air birds are posted daily!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Weaponeer, 3rd Class

Don't forget people...more data and loadout fixes for the Red Air birds are posted daily!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Weaponeer, 3rd Class

Roger, I appreciate all the hard work you all do. It makes this so much more enjoyable :clapping:

BUMP!

I would say more like 90%...

Use the Knowledge Base, Luke!

Let go of your frustrations!

Folks 85% of the questions asked can be found in the Knowledge Base. I highly encourage you to use it. It has about 5 years worth of knowledge in it.

I forgot, what happens if we don't use it? Something about you bringing on the pain??

Unpinning this because no one reads the pinned topics.

with apologies to John Wayne & all the actors in "Back to Bataan"

(crackle and pop of static, from an old radio...)

"People of CombatAce! The KnowledgeBase and Moderators are you friends!! Our Mighty Leaders have spent long hours planning and implementing Great Plans for Your Benifit!!!

We are here to Welcome you with Open Arms into the Greater CombatAce Co-Prosperity Sphere!! All we Require of you is the willinginess to reach out and Seek the Answers to your Questions. We are here to Help YOU solve your problems. We will Gladly point the Way to the Things You Need!!! All that is Required is a little effort on YOUR part to seek the Answers!!!

This is how our Divine Admins have decreed it!! People of CombatAce, believe the words of the Divine Admins!! They point to way to the Rising Sun of the Imperial CombatAce KnowledgeBase!!! You MUST belive in them, and their Inspired Wisdom!!!

All Glory to the Greater CombatAce Co-Prosperity Sphere & KnowledgeBase!!!

A 1000 Years!!!! A 1000 years!!!!

(radio voice fades into static....)

I really gotta quit watching old movies...

Wrench

kevin stein

Well,my MiG-21 MF and PFM were clean,but then I downloaded a futuristic Fishbed and it had weapons.

So I copied his loadouts and etc and pasted at both PFM and MF.

I thought it could mess them,but it fitted fine...

Bringing this back to the top for those who don't know, or haven't heard of this superb resource

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Bringing this back to the top for those who don't know, or haven't heard of this superb resource

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Do you mean, the "Kah-naah-ledj" base?