Sign in to follow this  

Wow....that is cool!

Deuces really pulled the stops out on this one.

I will have several versions(colors) for you guys to use as you please for any terrain projects you might be working on or want to improve. It will be up to you to do the transitional(coastal) tiles but I can provide PS templates for the stock shapes to make your lives easier. :good:

Simply brilliant work by Deuces as always. :ok::clapping:

How's the FPS with these?

Falcon

Should be no different than the stock water. New textures including a new bump map bmp. All the files are the same size as stock so I would not expect any unusal hits in frames.

The animation kinda makes right angles as the waves change, but otherwise looks fantastic

Deuces...unable to let sleeping dogs lie. :wink:

Deuces...unable to let sleeping dogs lie. :wink:

Huh? Not following ya here JM.

You don't just accept what is as "good enough." You're always looking for that "it can be better" angle!

You don't just accept what is as "good enough." You're always looking for that "it can be better" angle!

Ah rgr. I was always taught good enough is a cop out for something that could be better.

That said I put together an early preview while I work on some of the others color schemes. This is for WOE and for my WOE terrain so you'll need that. Just dump all the files in your Wings Over Europe\Terrain\GermanyCE folder.

DOWNLOAD HERE

woewatnw.jpg

Edited by Deuces