Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Poor Mig.......He Fall Down and Go

BOOM!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you do that to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is like watching a movie

Really dig them new FX.

That kinda stuff really breaks my heart.... :no:

all the good scrap metal just falling into the sea...

Don't you folks care about the enviroment???? All the aluminum could be recycled ... just think of how many beer cans that MiG could have become ... and all the petrochemicals (well, those that survive the fire - another pollutant!) can be reused.

That's why, I personally try to make ALL my kills over land .... that way the Recovery & Recycling Group can go out and collect the metal, and turn it into some else ... the aforementioned beer cans, soda cans, foil for cooking, the rubber in the tires could be ground up and used for road paving, the electronics could find itself reused in cheap radios or CD players or ipuds....

The list is endless of "What Do You Do With A Dead MiG" .... I think there's even a book out on the subject.

So remember, people, 'Think Globaly, Act Localy'.... recycle those Used MiG Parts into something good....

:rofl: I really should get a job writing comedy.... :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest Saganuay82

I was chasing this guy hard. Good thing I checked the altitude.

torch.jpg

That kinda stuff really breaks my heart.... :no:

all the good scrap metal just falling into the sea...

Don't you folks care about the enviroment???? All the aluminum could be recycled ... just think of how many beer cans that MiG could have become ... and all the petrochemicals (well, those that survive the fire - another pollutant!) can be reused.

That's why, I personally try to make ALL my kills over land .... that way the Recovery & Recycling Group can go out and collect the metal, and turn it into some else ... the aforementioned beer cans, soda cans, foil for cooking, the rubber in the tires could be ground up and used for road paving, the electronics could find itself reused in cheap radios or CD players or ipuds....

The list is endless of "What Do You Do With A Dead MiG" .... I think there's even a book out on the subject.

So remember, people, 'Think Globaly, Act Localy'.... recycle those Used MiG Parts into something good....

:rofl: I really should get a job writing comedy.... :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein

well i like to take it a step further and shoot them down over a land fill. That way i can recyclle stuff and save the salvage crew the trouble

Didn't you guys know that Sag and I are the largest distributer of Mig parts in the virtual combat skies? We are VERY concerned about the environment. We clear the skies of Mig pollution. :biggrin:

I don't buy it... not for a second. I reckon USAFMTL's bbq in this one :biggrin: You only get that kind of explosion from a viper...

I don't buy it... not for a second. I reckon USAFMTL's bbq in this one :biggrin: You only get that kind of explosion from a viper...

and a Flanker! :tongue:

Raptors also make good explosions :good:! So do those annoying Hornets!

Guest Saganuay82

I'm sure its MiGs...

bango.jpg

Bango2.jpg

badlandingMoked.jpg

Migburn-1.jpg

No fire but same ending

MiGdie.jpg

Guest Saganuay82

Thats "pollute".

It's my Middle East terrain.

Raptors also make good explosions

Not in your lifetime bud. :biggrin::no:

It can happen, like it does in one of my Fanfics that I wrote. But I do think the Raptor is a sexy Fighter.

It can happen, like it does in one of my Fanfics that I wrote. But I do think the Raptor is a sexy Fighter.

I am still waiting for Erik to get back from his summer vaction to get you your forum for that. I haven't forgtten.

Ah vacation. Something I no nothing for I have worked all summer. Anyhoo I recently started to skin aircraft and I have some screenshots of 3 that I am working on in the member gallery so if yall want to check them out and let me know what yall think of them and give me any suggestions PM me or comment on them in the gallery! BTW just got done hunting with Hawk Hunters XL and used all of the missles on I think 20 or so Su-27's, it was fun! :biggrin: