Sign in to follow this  
DoctorQuest

Is there an RF-4C out there?

Does YAP have one?

Just curious. I had a buddy that flew in the backseat for the Nebraska ANG.

There is an RF-4C on the way from the Mirage Factory for the Desert Storm mod.

Yes there will be one for sure for the DS Mod.

sweet one. can´t wait for the MF RF-4´s...

a real beauty. :biggrin:

A few shots in no particular order of the RF-4C and RF-4B from Yankee Air Pirate Missions Cool Hand Luke and Khe Sanh Recon, related to YAP by the pilots that flew them.

Skins by Sundowner, Little dudes and ground vehicles by Crab02 and Diego, guns by Pasko.

PhotoGas.jpg

RFstarting.jpg

rollingin.jpg

CHL2-1.jpg

CHL3-1.jpg

CHL4-1.jpg

CHL8-1.jpg

KR1.jpg

KR3.jpg

KR2.jpg

post-483-1187113489_thumb.jpg

post-483-1187113444_thumb.jpg

post-483-1187113677_thumb.jpg

Coming soon from the Mirage Factory.

With all the RF-4C's out there, between YAP and the MF, you can't go wrong. And all feature the skin talents of Sundowner. Its a win win situation.

With all the RF-4C's out there, between YAP and the MF, you can't go wrong. And all feature the skin talents of Sundowner. Its a win win situation.

Oh hard choice. Payware and get it now or wait and recieve Mirage Factory excellence. I'll wait.

MF RF-4C looks very nice!

Edited by Silverbolt

i really like the late USAf Paintshemes on the RF-4C...

Isn´t a RF-4E from MF in work 2???

Oh hard choice. Payware and get it now or wait and recieve Mirage Factory excellence. I'll wait.

So the only thing about excellence is that its free?

That's not the way I read it.

Knock it off.

FastCargo

That's not the way I read it.

Knock it off.

FastCargo

Well Sir, exactly how do you "read" it? MTL makes a mutual complimentary statement, followed by an obviously bias inflamatory statement by another member which you choose to ignore, then you issue a verbal reprimand to me for asking for an explanation of said statement. No rules according to Hoyle?

I don't think he meant it to be inflammatory Eight.

Well Sir, exactly how do you "read" it? MTL makes a mutual complimentary statement, followed by an obviously bias inflamatory statement by another member which you choose to ignore, then you issue a verbal reprimand to me for asking for an explanation of said statement. No rules according to Hoyle?

"obviously bias inflamatory statement" - To you it is. To me it is not.

I read it as he doesn't want to pay for a RF-4C, but prefers to wait to get a free one.

FastCargo

Yup there it is again. Making it look like I have insulted the Mirage Factory again. Maybe I am just a useless member of the community whose sole purpose is to insult the modders. Perhaps I should go and delete all the Mirage Factory stuffs and NATO Fighters Campains and environment I have on my hard drive and forget about the aircraft mods and weapons I am making and remove all the TW on my HD while I am at it!

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Yup there it is again. Making it look like I have insulted the Mirage Factory again. Maybe I am just a useless member of the community whose sole purpose is to insult the modders. Perhaps I should go and delete all the Mirage Factory stuffs and NATO Fighters Campains and environment I have on my hard drive and forget about the aircraft mods and weapons I am making and remove all the TW on my HD while I am at it!

JA

No, Eightlein thinks you insulted YAP. Which you didn't. I don't think he knows you are only 14 and don't have ready access to a credit card. Just a misinterpretation.