Sign in to follow this  
Shin_kazama

Kreelin's realistic Huey.

i have seen a video of kreelin's realistic flight model of a huey some time ago.

i wonder if he has uploaded it here?

also, i want to know the updates on the following aircraft:

>F-22

>JAS-39 Gripen.

>XB-70

>B-2 Spirit

>macross gerwalk

>F-117 Nighthawk stealth......

thnks....

i have seen a video of kreelin's realistic flight model of a huey some time ago.

i wonder if he has uploaded it here?

>F-22

>JAS-39 Gripen.

>XB-70

>B-2 Spirit

>macross gerwalk

thnks....

Nothing personal dude, I know you're keen for the F-22 (I'm keen to have a go at knocking one outta the sky :biggrin:) but EVERY week we answer this question and the answer is:

There currently is no news about the F-22.

Its under development but when news becomes available, I can guarantee this too, ANY information about it will be posted about 5 seconds after we get it! (Assuming it's not posted by the Author himself) This applies to the Gripen too, but from what I know of it (and this info may be out of date) it is much further along than the Raptor. But that's all I know from reading the posts in the Gripen development thread. That's my source of info for the SAAB.

As for the F-117 Nighthawk and the B-2 Spirit, go have a looksee at the Marcfighters site (there's a link at the top of the page) under the projects link. That will display all of the projects he's currently working on. And contrary to popular belief, Marcelo DOES sleep from time to time! :yes:

The Hueys are from Pasko and they are payware now so I cannot upload my FM (except a Pasko's permission)

But there are 3 helicopters I'm working on. Marcfighters Mi-8, Mirage Factory's Gazelle and Erikgen's Agusta 109A. The Gazelle and the 109A are for the new Falklands terrain. The Mi-8 could be released as soon as Marcelo's computer is back again (unfortunately he burned his rig)...

The Mi-8

Edited by kreelin

kreelin, seeing as Pasko's UH-1B Huey is still available as freeware, are you able to post an updated FM for that?

...as soon as Marcelo's computer is back again (unfortunately he burned his rig)...

Hope he has not lost important or a lot of work stuff. I bet any kind of HD loss, is the real worst case scenario.

Good luck on recovering everything, Marcfighter. :good:

>F-22

>JAS-39 Gripen.

>XB-70

>B-2 Spirit

>macross gerwalk

thnks....

Please take no offense at what I'm going to say....and it applies to everyone.

Any information relating to upcoming projects, works in progress, (etc.), shall be disseminated by the developer of that project, when they feel that you (or anyone else) should know it, and not before then. Asking about it on a continual basis does not earn one respect. Instead, it earns you a place on the "special" list. And trust me, you do not want to be on MY special list...

Oh god, if he lost a hard drive and all that is gone......... :sad:

And if you visit his site, you can see an F-22 there. Avoid the "special" list.

..........Avoid the "special" list.

There's already a couple of people with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. :grin:

kreelin, seeing as Pasko's UH-1B Huey is still available as freeware, are you able to post an updated FM for that?

Bib,

Even if it's a freeware one needs the permission of the original modder to public release an update. So if Pasko gives his permission, I'll post my UH-1B new FM

Pasko´s Hueys are payware??? Where? as i cant see them anywere...

Aha, oky doke kreelin, fingers crossed Pasko can grant you permission as the videos of your Huey FM so far look good.

Piloto, there are different variants of Pasko's huey available through YAP.

The Hueys are from Pasko and they are payware now so I cannot upload my FM (except a Pasko's permission)

But there are 3 helicopters I'm working on. Marcfighters Mi-8, Mirage Factory's Gazelle and Erikgen's Agusta 109A. The Gazelle and the 109A are for the new Falklands terrain. The Mi-8 could be released as soon as Marcelo's computer is back again (unfortunately he burned his rig)...

The Mi-8

are those helos you mentioned have helo-like flight models, like that of that huey you uploaded on youtube?

how much for the huey?

Piloto, there are different variants of Pasko's huey available through YAP.

what's YAP?

do those hueys mentioned have heli-like flight engine too?

YAP is Yankee Air Pirate, a payware add-on for Wings Over Vietnam, Pasko's hueys are included in some of the mission packs of the mod. I believe they have the heli-like flight models also.

YAP is Yankee Air Pirate, a payware add-on for Wings Over Vietnam, Pasko's hueys are included in some of the mission packs of the mod. I believe they have the heli-like flight models also.

Hey. From YAP i already knew the excellet models...the problem is there only available to WoV...my instalation is WoE!

Hey. From YAP i already knew the excellet models...the problem is there only available to WoV...my instalation is WoE!

Im almost certain it works for woe all you need is the vietnam terrain. Im not sure if woe has it tho (i have both woe and wov)

im using the Harrier Campaing in WoE, just with SPF1 Desert terrain...just need to update the SPF1 and put on WoE terrain folder