the radar won't be a big deal, you must know that in simple terms the WOI avionics70 alows ground mapping radar, check again and you will find you can't get ground map in SF or WOE etc..

The flutter, yes I don't know how that is fixed, I am basically hoping that now this thing is out some of the available talent will take it upon themselves to pull it appart and get it right, whoever does hopefully won't be selfish and share their dicoveries.

I forgot to add that in my own experience, the flutter doesn't persist, it has for me been a transonic issue, stabilising as you reach about mach 1.2

Ah, well on all other fronts its an amazing aircraft, best cockpit I've ever seen :good:

Good afternoon, EF-2000 Typhoon help line, how may I help you.... :rofl:

I need to relax, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post to answer.

Just a note, hopefully the typhoon is mostly useable and the issues so far discussed have been solved for most, I think on the release of the patches all will be well, just keep feedback coming, my intention is to work on this thing and over time improve on it where my knowledge allows.

Good afternoon, EF-2000 Typhoon help line, how may I help you.... :rofl:

I need to relax, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next post to answer.

Just a note, hopefully the typhoon is mostly useable and the issues so far discussed have been solved for most, I think on the release of the patches all will be well, just keep feedback coming, my intention is to work on this thing and over time improve on it where my knowledge allows.

Dear Craig

Thanks a lot for thisplane and for the tremendous effort

I own WOI, but I dlike to have the plane working in sfp1

when you have a sec,

is there alist of files to extract to have it work in sfp1 etc?

Thanks

Thanks a lot craig i haven't any words for this model :) .Thank you mate

Dear Craig

Thanks a lot for thisplane and for the tremendous effort

I own WOI, but I dlike to have the plane working in sfp1

when you have a sec,

is there alist of files to extract to have it work in sfp1 etc?

Thanks

Deja vu, I thought I had allready answered this one, i think on one of the other threads, ok again-

at the moment the fix is quick and dirty as this hopefully wont be needed too long, just waiting for the patches, simply open the avionics.ini and delete the last 2 entries for the steering cue and steerpoint and the game wont crash any more, any other issues with WOE/WOV/SFP can't be dealt with as this has been created specifically for WOI and the equivalent patched versions of the other series, I wan't to make this progressive no regressive.

1-800-EF-2000? Hello? Is this Craig Speaking?

Uh yes I recently downloaded this EF-2000 and I would like to say that it IS THE MOST AWSOMENESS DOWNLOAD EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Craig, have got any sleep at all since the release?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

All around beautiful jet Craig! I have one word for the cockpit.... WOW !!

I've never been a big Typhoon fan so I hope you'll understand my concern that I'll not be flying my Sukhoi's and F-14s as much anymore...... but I think I'll get over it. :rofl::biggrin::good:

Again Great job on the Typhoon!!!!

1-800-EF-2000? Hello? Is this Craig Speaking?

Uh yes I recently downloaded this EF-2000 and I would like to say that it IS THE MOST AWSOMENESS DOWNLOAD EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Craig, have got any sleep at all since the release?

:haha:

Thanks Viggie, yes I got a little sleep.

All around beautiful jet Craig! I have one word for the cockpit.... WOW !!

I've never been a big Typhoon fan so I hope you'll understand my concern that I'll not be flying my Sukhoi's and F-14s as much anymore...... but I think I'll get over it. :rofl::biggrin::good:

Again Great job on the Typhoon!!!!

Thanks drdoyo, I poured a little extra into the pit, so I'm glad it has a good response, Believe it or not I'm not actually a Typhoon fan as such myself, I have general love of aircraft and they each have an appeal, give me a spitfire (real one) and I would turn down being in command of the space shuttle, F-22, Typhoon, Flanker etc.. I'm lucky to actually have time on 2 of my favourite aircraft, 270 hours on tiger-moths and 160 hours on Stearmans.

Hello,

I downloaded the typhoon, but it doesn´t work in my WOE and SFP1, the folder with the alternate avionics.ini file for WOE, WOV and SFP1 was empty, maybe you forgot to include the files....

Hello,

I downloaded the typhoon, but it doesn´t work in my WOE and SFP1, the folder with the alternate avionics.ini file for WOE, WOV and SFP1 was empty, maybe you forgot to include the files....

:rofl:

Takes a deeeeeeep breath, Hello, yes the file got accidentally excluded, the issue has been extensively discussed in all the threads relating to the typhoon, the fix is quick and dirty, open the avionics.ini file and delete the last 2 entries for steering cue and steerpoint and that will fix the CTD, I mentioned that the model has been created for WOI and the upcoming patches for the rest of the series, so that means it just cannot have all features implemented in the rest of the series until the new patches come out. I didn't want to exclude non WOI owners on purpouse, it's just not practical to make a 3d model for both versions when the rest of the series are just waiting on an imminent patch.

I'm like a child opening the Christmas presents!!!

Awesome work!

In avionics.ini, posible typo that forbids some radar symbols to appear.

[RadarDisplaySTT]

RangeSetting=1,2,3,4,5,6

ScanBeamAngle=2.5

PPI=FALSE

Symbol[01]=RangeScaleText

Symbol[02]=ElevationCaret

Symbol[03]=AzimuthCaret

Symbol[04]=TargetPDT

Symbol[05]=TargetTAS

Symbol[06]=TargetAspect

Symbol[07]=TargetHeading

Symbol[08]=TargetRangeCaret

Symbol[19]=TargetAltitude <----------THIS SHOULD BE Symbol[19] right?

Symbol[10]=TargetClosure

Symbol[11]=AimDot

Symbol[12]=ASECircle

Symbol[13]=ShootCueSTT

Symbol[14]=BreakX

Symbol[15]=RMinCaret

Symbol[16]=RMaxCaret

Symbol[17]=TargetRange

Symbol[18]=Radar_Mode_STT

Symbol[19]=ASECircleAHM

Also, in avionics file.

[RadarDisplayTWS]

RangeSetting=1,2,3,4,5,6

BarElevation[1]=0.75

BarElevation[2]=-0.75

ScanRate=100

ScanBeamAngle=2.5

ScanArc=30

PPI=FALSE

Symbol[03]=AzimuthCaret

Symbol[04]=TargetTWS

Symbol[05]=TargetTAS

Symbol[06]=TargetAspect

Symbol[07]=TargetHeading

Symbol[09]=TargetAltitude

Symbol[10]=TargetClosure

Symbol[11]=AimDot

Symbol[12]=ASECircle

Symbol[13]=ShootCueTWS

Symbol[14]=BreakX

Symbol[15]=RMinCaret

Symbol[16]=RMaxCaret

Symbol[17]=AcquisitionSymbol

Symbol[18]=TargetPDT

Symbol[19]=TargetRange

Symbol[20]=ASECircleAHM

Symbol[18]=Radar_Mode_Tws <--------MIGHT MAKE SENSE ADDING THIS LINE, in order to have the .tga included to show?

Symbol[19]=TargetAltitude <----------THIS SHOULD BE Symbol[19] right?

Nope, It's a typo I missed I guess obviously it needs to be Symbol[09]

Symbol[18]=Radar_Mode_Tws <--------MIGHT MAKE SENSE ADDING THIS LINE, in order to have the .tga included to show?

You may be talkin WOE terms here, I explained that some features are set specifically for WOI and the upcoming patches, I can't quite make sense of what you are saying here.

also could it make sense to add in avionics file those two lines:

[RadarDisplayACM]

RangeSetting=1,2,3,4

ScanBeamAngle=2.5

//3.75bore

Symbol[03]=AzimuthCaret

Symbol[04]=VSdots

//I added:

Symbol[05]=ASECircle <---------------ONE

Symbol[06]=ASECircleAHM <-----------TWO

Please craig , don't feel insulted I am looking into the file. The idea is to make it work better and test it right?

BTW the model is awesome, incredible.

I guess there is no way to model the forward right amramm station as a bay for the LP pod, because of the exceeding number of stationids?

OMG, this bird is a genuine work of Art..

No wait.. this bird is a genuine work of Craig!!

...and numerous other folks, for that matter.

Beautiful work... absolutely beautiful.

The readme was useful, too... as I am installing the plane for WOE.

Thank you.

Edited by MigHound

Canadair no insult is taken, it is exactly the kind of feedback I am relying on to put things right, as long as folks can be patient I will be following all feedback as it comes and try to compile a cumulative fix.

a couple of the points you have made are maybe a matter of preference, I allready maintained that this aircraft is now out for the rest of you to tweak as you wish, you seem to be quite switched on in terms of avionics, I would be honoured if you wanted to come up with a fix that we could share with the community.

I tried to make the forward left amraam bay do exactly what you mentioned through development, I actually did get it to work, but for reasons beyond my understanding there were adverse effects on other parts of the loadout, I got the impression it was more complex than just the limitation of number of weapon station groups.

OMG, this bird is a genuine work of Art..

No wait.. this bird is a genuine work of Craig!!

...and numerous other folks, for that matter.

Beautiful work... absolutely beautiful.

The readme was useful, too... as I am installing the plane for WOE.

Thank you.

The cheque is in the post Mighound, thank you very much.

Nope, It's a typo I missed I guess obviously it needs to be Symbol[09]

You may be talkin WOE terms here, I explained that some features are set specifically for WOI and the upcoming patches, I can't quite make sense of what you are saying here.

yes I guessed it must have been a typo, they should come in proper order.

as for symbol[18]=Radar_Mode_Tws. There is a .tga named such which is supposed to appear in the right lower corner in TWS mode, similar to the STT tag that appears in STT mode.

in this entry

[RadarDisplayTWS]

RangeSetting=1,2,3,4,5,6

BarElevation[1]=0.75

BarElevation[2]=-0.75

ScanRate=100

ScanBeamAngle=2.5

ScanArc=30

PPI=FALSE

Symbol[03]=AzimuthCaret

Symbol[04]=TargetTWS

Symbol[05]=TargetTAS

Symbol[06]=TargetAspect

Symbol[07]=TargetHeading

Symbol[09]=TargetAltitude

Symbol[10]=TargetClosure

Symbol[11]=AimDot

Symbol[12]=ASECircle

Symbol[13]=ShootCueTWS

Symbol[14]=BreakX

Symbol[15]=RMinCaret

Symbol[16]=RMaxCaret

Symbol[17]=AcquisitionSymbol

Symbol[18]=TargetPDT

Symbol[19]=TargetRange

Symbol[20]=ASECircleAHM

Symbol[21]=Radar_Mode_TWS <-----------------------By adding this line we have the .tga that says TWS show up in the radar screen, this line was not present in the released avionics file, wasting the nice TWS tag in radar screen

I am talking SFP1 so far. and for what I experimented so far, the avionics is perfect for WOE except for the two lines to cross out in the end of the avionics file. The plane could be easily advertised as WOE/SFP1 compatible too, setting aside those two last lines. I'll experiment more

By the way, brilliant idea creative to use multiple ase_circles entry.

This avionics file will be a text to study.

Thanks for not feeling insulted. Some people is very sensitive here, and I am trying to relax and post without the uncomfortable feeling of a crosshair on my head. Not that I ever thoguht it was your case...

Thank you again

Edited by Canadair