Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Whats yur favorite game intro movie?

Maybe Ill be able to see some other good ones when you guys list your favorites.

Mine are:

1.) Empire Earth...love the Admiral, (cool as a cucumber under fire), and the futuristic leader espesially, (seemed human somehow ducking for cover). Thought the bad eye on each leader was a nice touch too.

2.) The original Ghost Recon intro actually gave me a chill when they run off thru the woods at the end, some bad dudes ya dont wanna meet...

3.) The intro for Star Fleet Command Gold was cool too, espesially the Star Base exploding at the end, major boom...

All these sounded great with 5.1 surround sound turned UP! :shock: :D

The beginning to Janes USAF. I want that inro song.

I also liked the beginning to Star Fleet Command 3

My all time favorite intro was for Longbow 2! It was cartoony but most excellent, and I felt bad for the gecko sitting in the tree when the tank rolled up and fired just under him. :lol:

The longbows pop up over the hill and lay waste to the tanks who are attacking the compound...HOOAH!

Thats awsome Fates. I really like AA a lot. I hope one day they make AA with huge worlds and operational vehicles like in OFP, that would be awsome. Even if they made AA with its realism into a type of BF1942 game where you can control everything would be really nice. heres to dreaming.

All the Jane's titles had very nice intro movies and get my vote.

I happen to love America's Army - Special Forces Video soon to be released game expansion:

http://americasarmy.com/movies/SF_Trailer_Slow.mpg

read about all the new stuff for AA here:

http://forum.biohazcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=2293

<C>

Fates

1: Medieval Total War

2: Tropico 2: Pirate Isle

3: Cossacks: European Wars (they stole it from "War and Peace" (the movie... only animated)

1. F/A-18 Hornet 3.0

2. F/A-18 Hornet: Korea

3. Freelancer

The first two rock my world like none other and if you've played Freelancer, you'll know what I mean when I say that when the carriers come out of jump, it looks too cool!

Falcon 4

B-17 Flying Fortress

and of course Mig Alley

Rats! Was hopin to attach a zipfile of the Ghost Recon intro movie but it wont for some reason. It says that there is no size limit but wonder if 16MB isnt too much.

Wasnt able to get the Empire Earth video goin either. Seems it only works if the game is installed, some wierd format. Dont have starfleet Command anymore and havent been able to find its intro. that was pretty cool... :cry:

If you guys can, attach the movies as a zipfile to your post or show a link so we can view them if possible... :)

My all time favorite intro was for Longbow 2!  It was cartoony but most excellent, and I felt bad for the gecko sitting in the tree when the tank rolled up and fired just under him.   :lol:  

The longbows pop up over the hill and lay waste to the tanks who are attacking the compound...HOOAH!

All of the Janes openers are great! My personal favorite comes from, hmmm.... I think it was called ATF. Where that little X-31 pulls a somersault move with a pirouette over the MiG-29's that were on his tail and then smokes 'em both. Poetry! Pure Poetry! :)

-Skater

Guys guys guys!

We're forgetting a few!

How about:

Mechwarrior 2

Mechwarrior 2 Ghost Bears Legacy

&

Mechwarrior 3

Gotta love it when that Atlas opens up on the MadCat

Top 5 Video For Me

1. Jane's F-15

2. Jane's ATF (Win95 Version)

3. THQ Moto GP 2

4. EA - Unites States Navy Fighters (w/ Marine Fighters Addon Pack)

5. Halo 2 (Beta Release 2, 4/21/03)

Top Gun Fire At Will

Yeah Splinter Cell and all the Rainbow 6 titles were awsome.

Oops! Forgot to add SPLINTER CELL!!!!!