Sign in to follow this  
Rover

South Atlantic Terrain

Guest Cachifality
Hmmm....how different from the M is the AR??? If it has the extended tailpipe, I'd reccomend waiting for WoI to be relased, and then import/mod the IDF M Scooter

Just a thought...

Wrench

kevin stein

Greetings!

The A-4AR is basically an A-4M with new avionics AND some minor (but still distinctive) fuselage changes. The main external diference is the nosecone: The AR includes the APG-66, in order to acomodate it's antenna into the scooter, the antennas from the nosecone (in the M scooter) was removed. Also there's a different antenna (bigger) over the hump.

You could use a Super F model, but still will be some little differences (nose and tail antennas). But the experience won't be THAT different, just details. Of course, if somebody males a whole new moel..... :ok:

Here you can see some A-4AR photos:

http://www.saorbats.com.ar/GaleriaSaorbats...OA4AR/index.htm

Compare the nosecone with this M scooter:

http://www.clubhyper.com/reference/a4mdeca...E-Decals-00.jpg

The BIG difference would be the cockpit, with hud, MFD's and another avionics, it's quite different from the M or super F.

Saludos.

PD: Pato_Poli is right, here nobody calls "Scooter" to the A-4's. The first models where simply called "Bravos" (B) and "Charlies" ©. The "P" never was used. Don't know if the Fightinghawk has a nick name.

PD 2: Rover Mirage, hermano, que pedazo de trabajo te estás mandando!!! Y Torno también!!

LO QUIERO LO QUIERO LO QUIERO LO QUIERO!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody is interessted, I can only contribute with some Super Etendard fuel tanks models an a new Exocet model. That's all my patience let me create in 3DS.

Saludos!!

PD3: FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!!!!!!!! / HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cachifality

talk about the ultimate Skyhawk!!!!

Argentine Air Force technicians chose 32 A-4M and 4 TA-4F airframes from the Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Center to upgrade. The upgrade plans included:

* Complete overhaul of the airframe, wires and the Pratt & Whitney J52P-408A engine

* Installation of Douglas Escapac 1-G3 ejection seats

* HGU-55/P helmets

* Honeywell Normal Air-Garrett's OBOGS (On Board Oxygen Generation System)

* Westinghouse/Northrop Grumman AN/APG-66V2 (ARG-1) radar

* HOTAS controls and a 'glass' cockpit (3 large CRT screens)

* Sextant Avionique/Thales Avionics SHUD

* Litton/Northrop Grumman LN-100G inertial navigation system

* MIL-STD-1553B data bus <------------------------------------------thats fly by wire btw!

* Two General Dynamics Information Systems AN/AYK-14 mission computers

* Northrop Grumman AN/ALR-93 (V)1 Radar warning receiver

* AN/ALQ-126B jammer

* ALR-39 chaff/flare dispenser

* IFF AN/APX-72

Edited by CoolHand29

talk about the ultimate Skyhawk!!!!

Argentine Air Force technicians chose 32 A-4M and 4 TA-4F airframes from the Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Center to upgrade. The upgrade plans included:

* Complete overhaul of the airframe, wires and the Pratt & Whitney J52P-408A engine

* Installation of Douglas Escapac 1-G3 ejection seats

* HGU-55/P helmets

* Honeywell Normal Air-Garrett's OBOGS (On Board Oxygen Generation System)

* Westinghouse/Northrop Grumman AN/APG-66V2 (ARG-1) radar

* HOTAS controls and a 'glass' cockpit (3 large CRT screens)

* Sextant Avionique/Thales Avionics SHUD

* Litton/Northrop Grumman LN-100G inertial navigation system

* MIL-STD-1553B data bus <------------------------------------------thats fly by wire btw!

* Two General Dynamics Information Systems AN/AYK-14 mission computers

* Northrop Grumman AN/ALR-93 (V)1 Radar warning receiver

* AN/ALQ-126B jammer

* ALR-39 chaff/flare dispenser

* IFF AN/APX-72

by all means.

the team that is building the new Falklands campaign might even want to take a look at it, with your permission of course, as a lot of them are here.

Looking forward to any and all add-ons for this brief and bitter war. When I attended the Brazilian AF Command and Staff School in 1984, it was our term study project for the foreigners (all students that were not FAB officers). I found it most interesting that the contributions from my fellow officers of Argentina, Peru, Chile, Uruaguay, and Venezuela were very professional given the passions surrounding the conflict generated in South America. Brazil, for its part was delighted to not have to spend money on a growing arms race with Argentina in the years leading up to the conflict following the Argentine defeat. Nobody actually said that, but it was very obvious that my fellow FAB officers were not interested in spending their resources on competition with Argentina and were relieved at the war's outcome. There is little doubt from any study of the conflict that the only Argentines that took the fight to the enemy were the brave Argentine AF and Navy pilots. As a fellow aviator, I salute each and every one of them in their doomed effort as I salute my stout hearted British veterans of that remote island siege.

Please excuse me, lots of jaw flapping to really offer encouragement for new terrain. Press on and I cannot wait to see your results.

Super woopy work....increible....i dont have words....

As always my support, if i can help, call me.

by the way....where is the sea harrier FRS-1???? i dont see it....anywhere!!!

how can i fly over Malvinas/Falklands without a Sea Harrier trying to catch me???

like i read in a magazine..."la muerte negra y nueve lima" (the black death and nine lima, about the dark color of the sea harrier and the lethal AIM-9L sidewinder)

thanks to all...happy new year...and make me happy with this super-escenario please...

very good the link to the A-4AR....excelent material...

bye

es soberbio tu trabajo, uno de los mejores que vi, preguntas:le vas poner la pista y el caserio de Goose Green, algun pucara estatico y cuando lo podrias subir para la descarga?me sigo sorprendiendo :yes: , aca algunos screenshots del que yo arme y no termine:

Guest Cachifality

Impresionante. De verdad, no puedo esperar para verlo completo. Felicitaciones y seguí así!

Rover mirage..... la gran siete che!!!!

Te re-zarpaste ....no me podes hacer esto ahora que tengo roto el joystick...naaaaaaaaaaa que me "muero muerto" (?)

Deci la verdad...sos bill gates no??? daleeee confesaaaa

Excelentisimo trabajo...muchas gracias por la dedica...casi me piyo encima!!!

Che, esto de poner en español....no seria mejor para el foro usar ingles???

PD1: de donde bajo el sea harrier???

PD2: quise modificar una campaña (para empezar) y me salio mal...mejor no toco mas nada.

PD3: muy buena idea lo de los aviones civiles...conozco ya un sim con Malvinas..."dogfight 80 años de guerra aerea", muy viejo por cierto y bastante limitado....pero es lo unico que conozco con este escenario que taaaaanto nos atrae.

traduction:

rover mirage...the big seven!!!

amaizing job...you cant do this now that my joystick in browken, naaaaa, im deathing death (?)

tell us the true..you are bill gates ...

would better if we write in inglish??

PS1: where i download the sea harrier?

PS2: i try to modif. a campaing and doesnt work...better if i keep my hands off

PS3: great idea the civilians airplanes...there was a sim. with Malv./Falk.. as escenario "dogfight, 80 years of air war", old and limited...but the only game with this escenario...

Sweet! Hey you got my PM right?

yabadabadooooo!!!

thanks to mrs. Cachifality now I goooot the poweeeeeeeeer!!!! not, the sea harrier...ejem....

ok...whats next???

aaa..."the joystick afair"

mmmm...

what do you guys are using???

in this moment we are trying to build a home...so...the money to expend in "the device" will be limited.

any coments....idea....thanks to you, now im feeling better....much better

bye

Guest Cachifality

You welcome Pato :wink: but please, don't call me Mr.! I'm not that old yet. :biggrin:

About the joystick, I have the same problem: actually I'm using an awfully cheap Quick Shot, only 2 axis and 2 buttons, but makes the job. Meanwhile I'm rebuilding my beloved genius F-22. Not good as the CH or Sidewinder pro, but at least has 4 axis, 4buttons + POV. That's enough to me.

Saludos.

mainly...i got 2 problems...

1. here at Fano city, i cant found a "conchudisimo" joystick!!! what the hell...i hate playstations!!!!. here nobody used a PC to play...

2. the money is limited. thanks to my whife and mi age...31.....hooo..im feeling old....(but i will fly again baby!!!!)

over those problems, is what kind of joystick buy...i got a TRUST predator...4 buttons, power and POV...but is analog (potenciometros) and i think that 1 is broken...i cant calibrate it !!!!

I try and i try...more than 20 times...i cant calibrate it well...so i think its dead.

i wish a digital one...but i cant found it

i only found one called "top gun", but i dont know if its analog or digital, i read the boxs and only said...pc compatible..bla.bla.bla...3 axis control, power, POV and 6 buttons....END

so? do you know it??? is a good one??

i whas thinking on the saitek 90...but it desapear a few days ago....

i dont want a super-joystick-super-expensive...i just wanna control my airplane...i dont thinks that a super joystick made of you a super-pilot. its help, yes...but dont give victory vs a better pilot.

i wanna go to play on line...but i cant take-off!!!! and if i do i cant control anything...is a disaster...

so, what is your opinions????

"conchudisimo" joystick!!! :haha:

ok....how can i put "conchudisimo" word in english???

that word only have sens in Argentina...

what can be most close to it???

maybe:

"very-pussy-joystick"

???

was fun...at least for us...

Guest Cachifality

Oh Pato, you and your big-pussy joystick :haha: (me eí como media hora!!! traduzca esto el que pueda porfa)

People, when do we start wov MULTIPLAYER? COME ON I'm of in January! Lets join in a cooperative (or dogifght) game! Use Wov until RoverMirage or Torno release their Malvinas map, then we should shoot ourselves over there.

Rover

Do me a favor and back up all your work. Just in case. Would hate to see all your work go to waste.

:ok:

yeap....a buck up is a good idea...specially BEFORE the doom.

thats why i never do it, and AFTER simply start all over again...with a lot of "puteadas", "doh", high arterial pression and derivates...

very good work, we are here waiting your "job done".

ROFL :rofl:

This thread is great! Awesome stuff Rover! Keep on rockin :good:

More Screens

ho my god....superb work man.....

high quality....

amaizing job....

look at the kill marks on that sea harrier man!!!!!

naaaaaaaa..naaaaaaaaa...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

i wanna it.

Guest Cachifality

Any news from this terrains? Rover? Torno? :dntknw: