Sign in to follow this  
Syrinx

A1E Skyraider Skins

Here and other forums over the past 2 years or so - no idea on the status - or even if it will ever be released now

Edited by CoolHand29

Here and other forums over the past 2 years or so - no idea on the status - or even if it will ever be released now

The key here guys is just to be patient... :yes:

O Ye of Little Faith :biggrin:

BTW, Mike is done with the SEA scheme decals, and he did a wonderfull job with those! I'll upload the birds tomorrow.

The belly pod for the AEW already exists...what we don't have is the little 'tail feathers' on the horizontial stabs.

Here's a screenie from about 3 years ago, from a real POS hack job I did...had Capun make the pod for me. It's also used on the PB-1W Navy Fortress (unreleased mod)

ad4w.jpg

ad4w3.jpg

Unfortunatley, I don't have Raz's A-1E to fiddle this into place....can be added just like the Scooter hump, or FCs 'pilot'

Wrench

kevin stein

Here you go guys, first Skyraiders Pack by the Spad Team uploaded and awaiting validation, coming to a CombatACE near you soon!

skyraiderspack1sb9.jpg

Pack II will include the Night Skyraiders and Pack III the grey birds, coming soon, stay tuned!

Here you go guys, first Skyraiders Pack by the Spad Team uploaded and awaiting validation, coming to a CombatACE near you soon!

skyraiderspack1sb9.jpg

Pack II will include the Night Skyraiders and Pack III the grey birds, coming soon, stay tuned!

It's a day later but that's the best valentines pressie I could have wished for !

WooHoo...I'm in heaven ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Big big thankyou boys.

Outstanding work...you have noooo idea how pleased I am.

:good:

It's a day later but that's the best valentines pressie I could have wished for !

WooHoo...I'm in heaven ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Big big thankyou boys.

Outstanding work...you have noooo idea how pleased I am.

:good:

Ah yeah, one day late, but you know, birthday yesterday, alcohol, all those stuffs... :biggrin:

Glad you enjoy them!

Ah yeah, one day late, but you know, birthday yesterday, alcohol, all those stuffs... :biggrin:

Glad you enjoy them!

Actually, it's the only valentines present I got...but that's another story.

Flowers wilt and die, choccies just make you fat...Spad's are forever :biggrin: !

Actually, it's the only valentines present I got...but that's another story.

Flowers wilt and die, choccies just make you fat...Spad's are forever :biggrin: !

Nah, chocolates doesn't make you fat, at least, not the good ones, the ultra blacks :biggrin:

Well, with small orange pieces...

Or nuts...

Ah damn, I need chocolate!

Corktip,

What are you using for a centerline drop tank texture? Those oil stains look great. I don't think mine look like that.. Nice job on the final textures by the way! Will try to get the decals for all the grey birds to you by next Wednesday again.

Mike D.

Corktip,

What are you using for a centerline drop tank texture? Those oil stains look great. I don't think mine look like that.. Nice job on the final textures by the way! Will try to get the decals for all the grey birds to you by next Wednesday again.

Mike D.

Mike, those are your tanks lol. Ah well, guess I should make you work less, seems to affect your perception of things :biggrin:

Kidding appart, you sure did a hell of a job with those decals mate, I'm proud to work with you on those, thanks!!

Cédric

Thanks again. Oh well, turning 52 tomorrow, mate...senility is a terrible thing...

Mike

Don't rub it in or I won't make any more decals...

Mike

Splendid package! Downloading as I type. SPAD is an acronymn for Single Place AD. I don't know what to call an AD with 2 pilot seats and a blue green house either tho. Any plan or date for Marine or Navy AD-5s and AD-5Ns? They where mothballed by 1960 in Gull Grey and Midnight Blue before they where A-1Es and A-1Gs. From some of the pictures I've seen squadrons, dets and VANs flew blue and grey AD-5s at the same time. :ph34r: CL

Corktip has the last of my decals for the grey USAF A-1E/Gs yesterday. They depict over 100 airplanes - in both VNAF star & bar (pre-March 1965) and USAF star & bar for both 1st ACS and 602nd ACS at Bien Hoa. He is putting the finishing touches on his grey repaint and it should be available for download soon.

Mike D.

Thanks Frank,

Thought that all interest in these birds completely faded away!

Mike

Thanks Frank,

Mike

What !!! Faded interest in the holy Spad...Micheal, wash your mouth out with soap ! :blink:

My heart is forever in a Spad's cockpit, even if I'm at 200ft and 450 knots in an Ahit over Israel.

Thanks Frank,

Mike

Wait a little bit 'till I'll be really fine against, and you'll see if anyone has lost interest on what's incoming!

And BTW, I've received the decals Mike, and the damned song, hillarious!!

Wait a little bit 'till I'll be really fine against, and you'll see if anyone has lost interest on what's incoming!

I wouldn't worry too much about interest wanning it is just that everone is fixated with the release of WOI at the moment but there are still plenty of us eagerly awaiting these as well.

Lazboy