Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

no longer working on her

Any chance someone brings this plane as an extra to those who have SFP1, WOE and WOV?????

(Me likey!)

WoW!!! that cockpit IS sparse!!! Maybe the F-100 pit or the Mystere mod of the F-100 pit would be better, even with the single engine annunciator panels??? Least there's no radar screen to worry about...

Wrench

kevin stein

WoW!!! that cockpit IS sparse!!! Maybe the F-100 pit or the Mystere mod of the F-100 pit would be better, even with the single engine annunciator panels??? Least there's no radar screen to worry about...

Wrench

kevin stein

I'm doing already search to find accurate cockpit replacement to do some movement and paint for it...

The more times I see the Vautur the more I fall in love with it. It has a beauty all its own that is unique.

Looking real good Veltro. :good:

Veltro2K, I'm doing this mod/repaint for WOI version, but I think it could be used as a stand-in for your version too:

There are some more gauges to paint and reposition, and it's a little narrow compared to real, also the color is a bit to bright now

All we need is a two engine A-4 pit...

I know, the engine controls may be in not 100% accurate position, but it can be done

The pit is very simple. The Hunters is great, but has only 1 engine. This is the origina Vautour pit]

Sweet picture!

Here is another for you brave modders:

vautaur.jpg

Veltro -I think there are many ppl without WOI that would love having both A and N variants.

Ordway -using that photo, Airliners.net is great site for modder references