Very cool! Thanks C5 for pointing me to this thread. Definately "no slack in light attack" as they say. I'll have to show this to one of my dad's friends... John Lites Leenhouts. Google him... you'll find some very interesting stuff! My first time flying was in his 1941 Stearman :biggrin:

Amazing! Very nice!

What versions of the Mirage 2000 are planned?

A-7D, Late, with Pave Penny. 124th TFS, Iowa ANG circa 1982.

a7dl1.jpg

Lookin Good MF, Awesome textures.

Wow, C5!

The beauty of that one shot, and your sig pic even, is just staggering!

:good:

Amazing! Very nice!

What versions of the Mirage 2000 are planned?

Of course i can´t speak for TMF, but at least a Mirage 2000D will be out pretty soon. :wink:

Back on topic, wonderfull work on the Corsair. Guess i need to grab out a good carrier campaign and prepare the deck for arrival of this one! :good:

Of course i can´t speak for TMF, but at least a Mirage 2000D will be out pretty soon. :wink:

Cool!

Man that A-7D with the Pave Penny is a dream come true! It will be sweet to level those pesky bridges for once! Great work guys! :clapping::good:

All of you model builders amaze me, wish i could do that kinda stuff! The A-7s and KC-135 will be great new aircraft for the thirdwire sims.

Great looking birds and Thanks! :good:

Hmmm, I do want to make a TPS for that Corsair...and maybe a Barn Owls skin...and a Hellrazors skin...and a few reserve units skins. :wink:

Edited by Gocad

Hmmm, I do want to make a TPS for that Corsair...and maybe a Barn Owls skin...and a Hellrazors skin...and a few reserve units skins. :wink:

Olw C5 has the TPS covered.....so you don't have to pull your hair on on that Gocad. :biggrin:

Olw C5 has the TPS covered.....so you don't have to pull your hair on on that Gocad. :biggrin:

Well, I made a joke there. When I asked c5 about the F-8 template I said that I just wanted to make a low-viz skin for the F-8....and now look at the F-8 skin section....none of that was planned. I just couldn't stop...and still can't. :biggrin:

However, I do seem to run out of ideas for F-8 skins, so it can't hurt to look for the next project...and the A-7 seems to be an almost logical choice here. :wink:

Besides, the Hellrazors skin I would like to make is a 'low-viz' skin.

post-22093-1213722847_thumb.jpg

A-7B of VA-153 Blue Tail Flies:

a7b2.jpg

A-7B of VA-153 Blue Tail Flies:

a7b2.jpg

Oh Baby! That is just sweet! Forget the 'Iron Hand' Im dropping the 'Iron Boot'!

We need to talk someone into making a terrain that would allow us to practice nuclear delivery profiles.

Take off from the carrier, ingress at low altitude and high speed while the commies try to intercept, lob the nuke then fly to a designated area to eject.

We need to talk someone into making a terrain that would allow us to practice nuclear delivery profiles.

Take off from the carrier, ingress at low altitude and high speed while the commies try to intercept, lob the nuke then fly to a designated area to eject.

To Eject? Hmmm...I'd hate to leave my baby all alone. :dntknw:

To Eject? Hmmm...I'd hate to leave my baby all alone. :dntknw:

Well, that seems to have been the plan...I guess they were striking so deep into the Sov Union that there was no chance of making it back to the carrier, and the carrier probably wouldn't be there anyway. :blink:

Well, that seems to have been the plan...I guess they were striking so deep into the Sov Union that there was no chance of making it back to the carrier, and the carrier probably wouldn't be there anyway. :blink:
Damn! That would just suck! :dntknw: would she have been hit by Nukes herself? In any case i'm really glad we never had to find out! :clapping:

Damn! That would just suck! :dntknw: would she have been hit by Nukes herself? In any case i'm really glad we never had to find out! :clapping:

More than likely yes. In SAC, the B-52's were all on one way trips. Provided they were able to get airborne before the first ICBM's hit the US. Even in a limited nuclear exchange, there wouldn't of been much left of Europe to be inhabitable over the next 1000 years.

A-7D, Late, 146th TFS Pennsylvania ANG mid 1980s:

a7dl2.jpg

More than likely yes. In SAC, the B-52's were all on one way trips. Provided they were able to get airborne before the first ICBM's hit the US. Even in a limited nuclear exchange, there wouldn't of been much left of Europe to be inhabitable over the next 1000 years.

And to think just how close we came on a few occasions! :blink: