@ Zurawski, hope you like this idea, cause have no acces to your 3D file so I have created this here

Do I like it?!

It' flipping brilliant!

You know by previous discussions I planned on doing a fictional attack variant, however I made an uneducated decision in upgrading to Vista which broke my version of 3D Studio (4) thus bring all my projects to a grinding halt...

...So you taking up this task is more than welcome from my perspective and as far as I'm concerned, anything that breaths more life into the Osprey is welcome in my book.

Kudos and thank you!

F-20 TIGERSHARK....TWO WEEKS...

F-20 TIGERSHARK....TWO WEEKS...

What a nice! Please make it! :clapping:

What a suprised project!

I knwo here are some Skyraider fans and i missed this one for a long time, Radome done by wrench

WIP

Could this belly radome be used for the Grumman Avenger? During Suez the French used Avengers with a radome and no dorsal guns for ASW work.

LloydNB

Marines used RF-4B from land bases, Well done Kevin

VMFP-3 did take their RF-4B aboard carriers for short cruises. I cant find anything that shows them actually assigned to an air wing though.

Storm

I was wondering when my AEW SPAD was gonna see the light of day....

Lloyd: yes, 90% finished...skinning it with the suez stripes was a fracking nightmare!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

I had an idea yesterday night and creates those parts in a hour, not perfect and still WIP but the shape looks ok for the first testing.

VMFP-3 did take their RF-4B aboard carriers for short cruises. I cant find anything that shows them actually assigned to an air wing though.

Storm

Yeah thats right, the uss midway had an RF-4B detachment and so did one of the large deck carriers was it the nimitz?

Here's one of the Midways RF-4B's having a bad day, this is the mid eighties, note the low vis paint scheme

ccbarricade.jpg">

I guess this is why the navy did not load gunpods on the f-4B/J/N/S very often

That was one of the photos I was trying to find. The side view shows the nose snapping nearly off the jet :(

Great find.

Storm

Something for the helo lovers

AD-3W has some progress too and maybe it`s the first thing that is really finished before my holiday

Here's one of the Midways RF-4B's having a bad day, this is the mid eighties, note the low vis paint scheme

RF-4B low vis scheme...hmmm.

Forgot which variant, probably a later Mi-17-based config with the add-on armour...wait, did I see something on the exhaust outlet (don't remember seeing it on the original models)? What was that called again?

RF-4B low vis scheme...hmmm.

Gocad, my friend this ones for you:

dn-st-83-04060.jpg">

and storm, here you go buddy:

dn-st-84-05316.jpg">

dn-st-84-11549.jpg">

dn-st-84-05315.jpg">