Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Few Pics I took of all the Evaced Aircraft at WPAFB

Sorry for the quality. Didn't have much choice where to shoot.

Also here is some pics of some A-10's they flew right over my house yesterday.

FC I had my camera this time. :rofl:

i had some A-10's fly overhead my house the other week from Willow-Grove.

man dont Hornets look sad when they are parked there doing nothing. they get all droopy.

Ironroad, on the area behind me the entire 4 FW was there. Every F-15E. As far as the eye can see. There was also Harriers too.

Ironroad, on the area behind me the entire 4 FW was there. Every F-15E. As far as the eye can see. There was also Harriers too.

Aww man, great pics and thanks for sharing.

Mostly see heavies around here, either commercial or C-17s, Kc-135s, VC-25s, and or the Marines coming up the river from HMX-1. Don't see the DCANG much anymore, been like that for long time, probably due to them having to climb up and out as to not "disturb" the peace and keep us safe.

Edited by ironroad

Nice pics!

I live near an RAF ground attack range that focuses on strafing.

I see and hear tornados flying past all the time but would love to see the hog in action

I also seen two eurofighters passing my house last week but unfortunately my camera had run out of batteries lol

Ahh haa! That's where the F-18s ended up. Ft Wayne ANG was supposed to host somebody's F-18s for the storm but they never came.