Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

Jarhead1 what do think about this?

Yeah... ain't she a beauty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSS_Vintorez

Subsonic tungsten AP round FTW :good:

BTW, I remember FN P90 was designed as a sort of compact crew weapon. Are they used in that function on a large scale anywhere?

Yeah, on Stargate SG-1. :grin:

for close quaters go with a P-90, MP7, or Micro Tavor

if you want more knock down then 5.56mm get the new 6.8mm chambered M-4 style rifles.

Screw that, go with a kriss super v or ump-45. .45 ACP will do the job even better!

Law Enforcement only.

(sighs) Well thats lame...oh well ill just stick with the airsoft one I guess...though it would be awesome to walk around with one of those strapped to your back. BTW anyone know what an AR-rifle is? Someone told me its a civilian M4 basically but I dont know anything about it...

BTW, does the IAR enter in service?

iarside.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

(sighs) Well thats lame...oh well ill just stick with the airsoft one I guess...though it would be awesome to walk around with one of those strapped to your back. BTW anyone know what an AR-rifle is? Someone told me its a civilian M4 basically but I dont know anything about it...

the original, civilian designation of the rifle under development was/is AR whatever.

eg; The M-16 when originally fielded was the AR-15.

There is an AR-10 which is marketed for civilian use (at least was a few years ago) as a 7.62 civilian semi-only version.

AR-type rifles are rifles based upon the AR-15 (M-16) pattern, so they may look like an M4, M-16, etc, lacking "burst" or "auto" fire modes. As Typhoid said, civilian versions carry the "AR-x" designator still. I've also seen "x-15", where "x" is a manufacture designator: for example the Century Arms version is the "C-15." The AR-10 was used as the basis for the AR-15 design, and looks very similar.

I got an AR-15 about a month ago; looks just like the M-16A2, but no "burst" selection.

I got a Rock River Arms CAR15 (http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=217) a month ago. A few weeks ago, my step-dad and I went out to a range to test it out and to see if the sights needed readjustment. At 25yrds, it was DEAD accurate. nice groupings in the X ring. Can't wait to get my wheelchair shooting mount so I can fire my baby ;).

Falcon