Does anyone know when is Bunyap going to update his weapon pack to the new patch standards??

He isn't, he does not mod anymore.

He isn't, he does not mod anymore.

It's a shame too.Because,of his additions to our sim.Along with the WPs,B-66 variants and Weapons range,that will be missed for that "is" still an enhancement to TK's flight sim.

hum i guess i´m gonna update his pack all by myself for my personal use then

hum i guess i´m gonna update his pack all by myself for my personal use then

get his permission and then post your work!

get his permission and then post your work!

He will never answer. When I mean gone, I mean gone....

Last seen April 2007.

So if I were to update it (as well as throw in a couple new weapons and categorize by era, type, etc) who would I contact for permissions?

who would I contact for permissions?

Me.....

On that note, I've copied everything off of his site if we need to host it here in the future (if it's not already).

I think I'm using Bunyap's weapons and/or MF weapons in my install and haven't any issues. Some models could use reworking (the Russian ones, but will update with lindr2's) but overall haven't noticed any real big issues.

Since I installed the Oct patch, I've noticed that the corrections the Sept patch made to Bunyap's Weapons pack aren't there. For example some weapons like the AIM-120A,B and AIM-7E-2 are invisible (have a LOD file but are still invisible!). The Sept patch fixed this but the Oct patch seemed to reverse it. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Since I installed the Oct patch, I've noticed that the corrections the Sept patch made to Bunyap's Weapons pack aren't there. For example some weapons like the AIM-120A,B and AIM-7E-2 are invisible (have a LOD file but are still invisible!). The Sept patch fixed this but the Oct patch seemed to reverse it. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

I had that problem with both the Sept and October patches, but never had that problem with the old SP4 patch.