Looking cool suicidal :good:

GaggleOTurkeys.jpg

Gaggle O' Turkeys. Back from a big-ass furball against Su-27SK's, two MiG-29's show up on the way back. Having shot all of our AIM-54's, and most of our AIM-9's, I had no qualms about them turning around and leaving us alone about 50NM away. I'd have probably chased them down with their backs turned, had all my wingies not called "Bingo"...

A view to a kill.

img00032.jpg

A view to a kill.

wow

nice Specre

Tomcat.jpg?t=1234243530

tomca22.jpg?t=1234243529

Edited by Silverbolt

Flying past two angry pilots; just shot two F-16's.

Taiwanhaixia, 2010

Nice!!

Did you add 'more' trees to this terrain?

It looks really lush.

Another pic, to keep it going!

(Supposedly the only-one-screenshot-per-day rule can be ignored! :blush2:)

Two piccies; MiG-19 Quick Reaction Alert and a Grach on ship hunting.

Nice one jarkko, my new desktop for the week.

Just another quiet day on the Range.

post-5735-1234285436_thumb.jpg

this is what that little black dot in the sky did to me before i could even get off the ground...americans..so impatient,cant wait to shoot at things... :haha:

img00002-1.jpg

this is what that little black dot in the sky did to me before i could even get off the ground...americans..so impatient,cant wait to shoot at things... :haha:

As we say: If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. :biggrin:

Dunno, I've flown a few Russian aircraft and before I even left the airfield I had four F-15D ACTIVEs greeting me with Sparrows... Nothing fair about that :good:

Dunno, I've flown a few Russian aircraft and before I even left the airfield I had four F-15D ACTIVEs greeting me with Sparrows... Nothing fair about that :good:

Heck, they couldn't be satisfied with normal Eagles...they had to throw ACTIVEs your way too...

FC

name='Silverbolt' date='Feb 10 2009, 03:07 AM' post='245280']

wow

nice Specre

WOW yuri Amaizing !!!!!! :ok::ok:

Very cool the sky

F4E "ARNIES" strike package. Defended off 6 MiG-21MF's with out dumping my snake eyes. My flight helped though, they dumped their A2G weaponry though. After we dispatched the air threat, I hit the primary target, a runway. Got the DFC too.

F4EARNIEStrikePackage.jpg

F4EARNIEStrikePackage2.jpg

F4EARNIEStrikePackage3.jpg

Heck, they couldn't be satisfied with normal Eagles...they had to throw ACTIVEs your way too...

FC

You know right? It's not like they "just noticed" me, the jokers were coming at me. I get the "He's firing a missile!" and thought it was a friendly flight, but no it was me... So I restart again, make it damn near the objective, and then got splashed by a Hornet. No love for the Russkies.... There's no sound for a lock tone so you really can't get a feel for if you're about to get shot down. Hell I got shot in the rear in the F-35 making a drop by a Flanker, wasn't anywhere nice...

Thats an easy fix, quit flying Russian aircraft. :tumbleweed:

Thats an easy fix, quit flying Russian aircraft. :tumbleweed:

True true bro, :good:

Yes, fly Russian ICBMs :good:

90% are liquid fueled, they would be lucky if the didnt explode on launch. Liquid fuel, BAD BAD stuff.

90% are liquid fueled, they would be lucky if the didnt explode on launch. Liquid fuel, BAD BAD stuff.

Not to mention that whole 'lack of preventative maintenance due to budget restraints' thing. I digress.

I have been racking up the kills against the Zionist Pigs in my own Syrian version of lindr2's MiG-23-98

img00037.jpg

Not to mention that whole 'lack of preventative maintenance due to budget restraints' thing. I digress.

I have been racking up the kills against the Zionist Pigs in my own Syrian version of lindr2's MiG-23-98

yeh, man.

she sucks at maneuvering throughout the envelope...

but dat b***h iz f***in SWEET when you hit the corner speed lol :good::biggrin: