The Man Cave...

Guest 531_Ghost

Let's see yours...

My newly modded/painted Cockpit:

IMG_0232.jpg

The place I grow Franken-Potatos:

IMG_0233.jpg

this was like mine looks before the MS Sidewinder II

How you can see the collors match perfectly!

ATgAAAAnUn1Lgzr5QAcHFWsGw5kgBVrTer8SnYv8GyF0jzcAqOuCdayCzmchAHVHCW6kXBy4YQWqWw6vaLpMPfCXld_9AJtU9VAmTg3_8kvXRCfD0ovz3bkEOs8Z7g.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

post-31664-1226847989_thumb.jpg

Thats the insideof what I like to call "The Last Resort" bar and someday grill,

post-31664-1226848037_thumb.jpg

Thats the outside view, I will take some of my "FRANKENPUTER WORLD DOMINATION SEMI-SUPERCOMPUTER CLUSTER©" after I straighten up a bit, lol

Oh, BTW, is the fan on the floor in the one pic for the enhanced virtual wind through your hair effect? :rofl:

Edited by gwar

Here is mine, yes I know, I know but I am loyal to my Lions, and Wolverines.

The wife picks up the beer for me mostly on TDY's when the Class Six on base doesnt have what I want. The stuff in the fridge are remnants of what people bring over etc. The foo foo drinks you see are my wifes. Which she hasn't drank in awhile and all they are doing is taking up room in my mini fridge. Behind the POW/MIA flag is my computer area and in the back of the main room (You can see the door left of the fridge.) is my office.That table you see is a 3 and 1 table, pool, air hockey and ping pong. Got my Xbox and Xbox 360 on my HDtv. Both those chairs are massage chairs with heat. Then there is my Irish flag of course. Finally one of my pictures of "The Duke". I hold him in great reverence.

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

No sure, we believe you Dave :wink:

With the collection of beer you see, you really think I would drink one of those.......things. :blink::dntknw::tongue:

Guest 531_Ghost
Oh, BTW, is the fan on the floor in the one pic for the enhanced virtual wind through your hair effect? :rofl:

No, actually, it's for the 100+ tempratures it gets here in the "Man Cave" Parts of the body can get a li'l sweaty, if you know what I mean :wink: Got a visual? :blink:

No, actually, it's for the 100+ tempratures it gets here in the "Man Cave" Parts of the body can get a li'l sweaty, if you know what I mean :wink: Got a visual? :blink:

Oh man and I was eating when I read this too.

Guest 531_Ghost

Happy to make your meal a happy one, Dave. :lol:

I don't really have a man cave, as I'm single and my whole house is my man cave. But here's a shot of my pit:

dual17

Glad to see the Sammy's Dave.

I love Sammy and the Yuengling Some of the finest beer ever made. Next to Guinness and Bass Ale.

IMG_0232.jpg

wow, very nice. One question, though. Is the fan for CPU cooling, or for simulating the slipstream of your open-cockpit planes?

Guest 531_Ghost

Read my previous reply :wink:

If I have a long layover...

gallery_12105_43_920956.jpg

Or for my more minimalist setup...

gallery_12105_43_146231.jpg

FastCargo

this was like mine looks before the MS Sidewinder II

How you can see the collors match perfectly!

ATgAAAAnUn1Lgzr5QAcHFWsGw5kgBVrTer8SnYv8GyF0jzcAqOuCdayCzmchAHVHCW6kXBy4YQWqWw6vaLpMPfCXld_9AJtU9VAmTg3_8kvXRCfD0ovz3bkEOs8Z7g.jpg

Looks like a true flight simulator!(If you enlarge the monitor) :biggrin:

Looks like a true flight simulator!(If you enlarge the monitor) :biggrin:

OK, wife, all those things I have been putting off for my Man Room are back on the priority list. Nice pits, guys!!

OK, wife, all those things I have been putting off for my Man Room are back on the priority list. Nice pits, guys!!

Oh I'm feeling the call too.Looks like I'll be cleaning the crap out of the garage and basement a little sooner than I had planed

Well, this is sort of my man cave. Consider it a mobile cave with a view.

The lower "pit" (yes, it's referred to as the cockpit):

RenPit06.JPG

The helm station (my "flight" deck):

RenHelm06.JPG

And, my personal "cave" . There's a 23" LCD and DVD player, which you can almost see reflected in the mirror to the right.

RenFWDStateR.JPG

If I have a long layover...

FastCargo

Cargo, what joystick is that one? I have a "layover" problem as well, and can't find a joystick which is portable AND decent

I'm thinking something along the same line here.............

but my vote goes to Fubar!!

awesome!!!!!

Well, this is sort of my man cave. Consider it a mobile cave with a view...

Well, if that counts...

t38cp.jpg

(Just about the only place to get away from everybody...)

And this one...(thanks dwcace)...

P5120166.jpg

Canadair, as far as the joystick, it's a Saitek ST90 that a friend bought a couple of for me for our son's birthday (a dad and lad idea)...which happened to be perfect as a portable joystick. It folds up, has a digital throttle you can use with your thumb, and 3 buttons. Not something to use with F4 or LOMAC (or something similiar) but works just fine with a keyboard for the TW series.

FC

Very nice, FC. But every man eventually needs a place to relax, and in that vein....

RenSalon06.JPG

and

RenSalonAft06.JPG