Sign in to follow this  
Guest pfunkmusik

New Modding Article @ SimHQ

Great article P....

My friend and mentor, Dave Slavens, got on my butt the other day for taking too long with this.

Well it was more of a, a, a, positive push, you know a lets "Win one for the Zipper." :lol:

Nice I wish I could type and let them know about this but I can't log on I seem to have a psssword problem and then I get an error message it does not match user name I sent email to webmaster three times and no response??

Edited by topcat II

Hey that's a nicer write up pfunk.

I like the way you stumble around for a planeset. Lots of things to choose from.

mmm...I'm not sure if 1992 is too late for Su-15TM, but you do know Boopidoo has that modelled with cockpit with some superb modelling. Its one sharp looking bird. I prefer high wingloadings meself!!

Excellent job, Chuck!!!

I HATE bow ties!!! Hell, I HATE ties!!! I only own one, and it's never been untied (as I never learned how to do it!) for 25 years!!! :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

http://www.simhq.com/_air11/air_380a.html

I'd like to extend another huge 'thank you' to this community who has helped me and continues to be the worst possible enablers in the history of addiction.

pfunk

Nice article, pfunk. Not a modder, but been close to there and been close to have done that. Cannot think of a better drug....................

Thanks for the kind words about Mirage Factory.

Guest pfunkmusik
Thanks for the kind words about Mirage Factory.

That was the easy part.

pfunk

When the team at Mirage Factory says something is "Hi-Def", the only thing with more definition is Anna Kournikova's rump.

I love this line.

Great article,PFunk!!

You are so right about the fantastic enablers in this series.

You get going and the more you download,the more you want.

It's like potato chips or salted in the shell peanuts. You can't stop at just one. :blink:

Guest pfunkmusik
I love this line.

It got edited.

pfunk

If someone asked "what's it like to own a thirdwire game, in a nutshell?" I would point them to that series of articles.