Great looking F4D-1, but can't get the jet to turn right or left. up & down works fine though. Any ideas or fixes?

Got a vector for the patch? Could not find one...

Didja check the TW site? or the downloads section?

Is your stick calibrated correctly ?

Aju,

Derk :smile:

Edited by Kirsten

I'm in the same boat as D6. Patched up. Added my favorite rides. Launched the Fords. Cool. No spinout, but no turn. Visually checked flight surface function on the next hop. Checked good but same problem. No way I'm going to give Julhelm or the new patch any gas. Alot of my other favorite stuff doesn't work anymore. I'm going back to patch 2. At least I'll be able to fly my A-1s and have Zunis on my Cruds. If I wasn't such a SPADaholic I'd say the F4D is the most awesome pre SEA conflict add on here. Enjoy your Fords those lucky enough to make them work. I'll catch up eventually. Unfortunatly at a piston engine driven airspeed tho.

I'm keeping the dream.

:ph34r: CL

I'm in the same boat as D6. Patched up. Added my favorite rides. Launched the Fords. Cool. No spinout, but no turn. Visually checked flight surface function on the next hop. Checked good but same problem. No way I'm going to give Julhelm or the new patch any gas. Alot of my other favorite stuff doesn't work anymore. I'm going back to patch 2. At least I'll be able to fly my A-1s and have Zunis on my Cruds. If I wasn't such a SPADaholic I'd say the F4D is the most awesome pre SEA conflict add on here. Enjoy your Fords those lucky enough to make them work. I'll catch up eventually. Unfortunatly at a piston engine driven airspeed tho.

I'm keeping the dream.

OT - I'm using Razbam's skyraiders with the latest patches w/o any problem... Which A-1's are you having problems with?

Well, we'll have to ask C5 about this as he has done the FM.

Just loaded the F4D-1 to try it and I have a no-go also (I can not turn left or right, only up or down). Using the Sp4 (0806 patch) and FM set to Normal.

I hope this plane gets it's FM fixed because it is a nice addition to the collection.

Just loaded the F4D-1 to try it and I have a no-go also (I can not turn left or right, only up or down). Using the Sp4 (0806 patch) and FM set to Normal.

I hope this plane gets it's FM fixed because it is a nice addition to the collection.

the answer to your problem is right in your post. "Using the Sp4 (0806 patch)" It dosn't need a flight model fix it just needs the newest patch.Any aircraft made for the newest patch will have major problems with the older patches.to test it I took the Mirage 5 from WOI and added it to SP4 level and it has no side to side control.Update with the newest patch and it will fly fine.

I'm flying both of Razbams Flying Dump Trucks.

Lets go back to square one for some of us stuck in the sixties with the technology of the 21st century.

I first save all the files I don't want to lose? Did that.

Second, Delete WOV, SF, or WOX and start with a clean unpatched retail off the shelf version. Did that also. Tested it with no add ons. Worked OK

OK now do I load a sequence of previous patchs or just the new patch?

And of course lastly add favorite files and very fun things to drive that go gloppita gloppita or zoom. I probably do that to well.

I'm currently playing with boats so I'm not totally SimLes right now :ph34r: CL

Just the new patch, CL, it is all inclusive to each sim.

If you are going to combine them, like I did, do the patch for each before combining them...

Back in the Cockpit! I don't know what I did right or different with my second attempt, but both Razbam Skyraiders, Daves' OV-10, and Geos' F7F work splendedly. It feels great to be back "home". Driving the F-4, F-8, A-6, A-4, A-1, FJ And of course the F4D. Lining up on a target with a stick or 2 of MK-82s at 250 to 400 Knots makes more since then running at a target with 2 set torpedos at 30 Knots. Every boat on the water is throwing everything at me with 50 cal, 20 MM, 37mm, 40mm, 4 inch, 5 inch. I swear if I down load another mod for that sim my target will probably throw the ships hostile cat on my bridge, claw the watch officer's and the Skippers eyes out and shut down my diesel motors for the lack of a cat box on board.

Oh yah I have full control surface function with the Ford. 1 Mig 17 kill with a sidewinder B, 3rd shot.

Edited by charlielima