3 wip's (original 1920x1200):

Mainscreen

SF2-WIP-_0002_Layer%201.jpg

Single Mission

SF2-WIP-_0001_Layer%202.jpg

Campaign

SF2-WIP-_0000_Layer%203.jpg

(inspired by subraction 7.0 and Goldman Sachs

I'm waiting for the release of the updated cat extractor to see if and to what extend the menu system has changed in v2.

I'll say it again the Rinos are still BEUTEEFULL!!!! :good:

Loadout

SF2-WIP(2)_0002_Layer%201.jpg

Roster

SF2-WIP(2)_0001_Layer%202.jpg

Options

SF2-WIP(2)_0000_Layer%203.jpg

(the menu set will be 1920x1200 only, but will include templates and instructions how to adapt to other resolutions)

Will these screens work in WO* series too? If so that would rock so everyone can use em.

(the menu set will be 1920x1200 only, but will include templates and instructions how to adapt to other resolutions)

Actually all stock menus in SF2 readjust to monitor resolution. Was surprised to discover that on EEE. WoV forced 1024*768 despite max the display is capable of is 1024*600, so I had to scroll menu screens. SF2 simply adjusted even the main menu to 1024*600 stretching it full screen.

Until the updated cat extractor becomes available, I've no idea whether it will work in SF2 -- I'm currently testing in WOI so it should work in the entire WO* series.

Sweet Kout, when u releasing all these beauties?

Actually all stock menus in SF2 readjust to monitor resolution. Was surprised to discover that on EEE. WoV forced 1024*768 despite max the display is capable of is 1024*600, so I had to scroll menu screens. SF2 simply adjusted even the main menu to 1024*600 stretching it full screen.

I noticed that too -- but you can (or at least in the WO* series could) set the menu resolution in menusystem.ini --> SF2 stretches a 1024x768 image to fit your screen, instead of using a higher resolution image. If you would use a 1920x1200 image, most of it would be off screen even while the resolution in-game is set at 1920x1200.

Kout, this is true art; really really appreciated!

I noticed that too -- but you can (or at least in the WO* series could) set the menu resolution in menusystem.ini --> SF2 stretches a 1024x768 image to fit your screen, instead of using a higher resolution image. If you would use a 1920x1200 image, most of it would be off screen even while the resolution in-game is set at 1920x1200.

1680x1050 :biggrin: ?

Last set - nearly all done, will start testing on SF2 shortly

wip-set3-_0000_Layer%204.jpg

wip-set3-_0001_Layer%203.jpg

wip-set3-_0002_Layer%202.jpg

wip-set3-_0003_Layer%205.jpg

Nice! Love the credits screen. :good:

Just some constructive criticism, it might look a bit better if you move the backgrounds a bit so that the phantoms aren't covered as much by the grey box.

It just seems a bit 'unbalanced' to me - more apparent in the medals and awards screens.

Thanks jitn - I understand what you mean -- however, at 1920x1200 it's a bit less of an issue :biggrin:

1920 x 1200 - - get a real monitor, Dave :biggrin:

I do, and its an HD one too. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that HarleyDavidson don't make monitors nor any IT gear!

- - get a real monitor, Dave :biggrin:

:yes: :biggrin:

These are a nice improvement over the stock ones. Looking forward to them. Thanks for the time and effort kout.

has this being released for SF2 yet ? :)

Edited by squid