Hope I dont sound like a riveter but in addition to the removal of the hook the C's undercarrage is nowhere near as substantial as the M's. Looking forward to this one grin.gif

Also Blackbird, I'm not aware of the Charles De Gaulle being available however the Foch/Clemenceau is available, unfortunatly I can't remember where I picked her up :(

Craig

Also Blackbird, I'm not aware of the Charles De Gaulle being available however the Foch/Clemenceau is available, unfortunatly I can't remember where I picked her up :(

Wasn´t the Clemenceau in one of the later Weapons Packs by TMF for Gen.1 sims?

Wasn´t the Clemenceau in one of the later Weapons Packs by TMF for Gen.1 sims?

yes, its folder is called clem_65 IIC and its hosted at check-six

As explained to me Eric J..

The only difference between C and M is the braking Hook.

Removing it would have the two versions.

Sorry to bother you but the "M" (Navy) has a completely different nose gear with a "jumping" system, which also gives to this version a different angle while on the ground.

The "C" (and "B") version have a nose gear which is a lot Thiner, with smaller tires, quite similar to the Mirage 2000's one.

Rafale M nose gear

french-air-force-rafale-m-kbbe-20050720-03420-jpg.jpg

Rafale C & B nose gear

RAFALE330-EC.jpg

Some details HERE

Okay one thing at a time, and yes I'm guilty of steering him wrong (no pun intended) so it's something I forgot to consider, so it's not his fault, it's mine. I'm not nowhere an expert on the Rafale, so got it.

True enough but I don't want suicidal making me walk the plank :lol:

Negatron, I thought cocas was going to help but he disappeared...

COCAS.

Unfortunately have health problems.

He had a heart condition.

And that announcement he was leaving all this time.

Ouch, my condolences... hope his health improves...

Super Hornet update, just got help from Spillone104 and Spectre8750 in developing a more custom sound for it. After watching a VAQ-129 video it struck me as the best possible, so I was trying to do that with v1.4, only AGOSTINO caught my mistake in changing it back. Then again this sound should work out so a few more tweaks and the package should be good.

Eric Very good job with the Stryker ICV.

Thanks but Razvan was the modeler on that one, I give him a poly limit, and he does according to specs and no complaints from me either :smile:

Back at it, figured how to skew the text so it works right....

post-5735-12547836240286.jpg

post-5735-12547836480158.jpg

Something that got me into something different... a Confederate States of America Alabama Militia Mig-29:

post-5735-12557450424354.jpg

Something that got me into something different... a Confederate States of America Alabama Militia Mig-29:

Now that is something else. . .

I am reaching for my Lynyrd Skynyrd tapes (yes, audiocassettes) as we speak. . .

Where can we d/l this assasin, and where is the US Constitutional Crisis: Confederacy 2010 campaign to go with it???

What, there ain't such a campaign? Yet. . .

Ya'll know the British Republic will provide military aid to its former colonies. . .

And Eurofighter will seriously kick some Yankee F-22 ass :lol:

(j/k :grin: )

Edited by Baltika

Well really it's just something that came to mind, more of a test, but a CSAF Typhoon? It's doable... just what state though? Going to need some ideas thrown to me since as said.. not familiar with Turtledove's storyline..

But what you're suggesting is somewhat (though not by much) close to Harold Coyle's "Against all Enemies" in which Iowa decides to become it's own country/state.

Edited by EricJ

Something that I'm liking, a Virginia Air Guard EF2000

post-5735-12558025801242.jpg

post-5735-12558025956246.jpg

Just a note for SF2I and the Super Hornet Package, the HUD, since it's been around since the Dark Ages, does not function correctly. I've tried to troubleshoot the issue but so far nothings worked yet, so if there's a cockpit guru out there... could use some help...

Erm yeah... been trying to redo the UAE F-16E and F versions to SF2 standards. Ini edits work fine, works fine in game... only can't find the texes that go to the nozzle, and other bits.. Any help?

Textures I'm looking for:

TailEngCockpGea.bmp

I think this is the only one.. anybody have it? Or where its at?

post-5735-1257964002694.jpg

Edited by EricJ

Hi EricJ,

Disabling the decals on the wings gets rid of those silly insignia faults!

helluva plane, ey?!