Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

BSG

Cool, I just watched Season 4 "Razor". Too bad I had already seen the 4th season, but "Razor" featurette was very good.

just watched it and man it sure is Gritty! :ok:

Dude! So totally didn't see Dee planning that!

FC

Shock and sadness :blink:

Ok no spoilers. I buy the season on dvd then watch it. I just got season 4. I wont watch any of the final season until it come out on DVD. SO NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!!! :smile:

Yeah I ordered it on Amazon.com like... two, three weeks ago? I saw it in iTunes, the ending episode is quite... interesting.

So we don't tell Dave of Admiral Adama running neekked all over the ship??? :crazy:

Quite interesting bit with Tyroll and his "shadow".....

Wrench

kevin stein

I SWEAR TO GOD...I WILL BAN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! :lol: YOU FRACKIN TOASTERS!!!!!

Yeah! Ban them! For Gods sake, it's worth being thrown thru the airlock!

Waiting for 4.5 DVD here, I'm just ending my rewatch of all BSG -TOS included :biggrin: - and I will drive more and more crazy.

I wont spoil anything, but I will say that I am way more confused now than I ever was.....concerning the show I mean

I was shocked about the 13th colony

What kind of frakked up world is it when Tigh is the voice of sanity...

:biggrin:

FC

Words of wisdom add this on to anything it works well, "and drink plenty of whiskey" It works for Tigh.

Edited by MAKO69

So we don't tell Dave of Admiral Adama running neekked all over the ship??? :crazy:

Quite interesting bit with Tyroll and his "shadow".....

Wrench

kevin stein

So Adama finally sniffed out Tigh's secret booze stash, eh?! :rofl:

So the question is...WTF is up with Starbuck anyway??

Funny seeing Leoben run away from her...she scares Cylons now! :grin:

I wish they could have done better w/the story the past few seasons it seemed like they are trying to hurry up and end the series just as it was starting to get good again. After the crazy religouse crusade 3 or 4 seasons ago. I am not alone I wanted to see more battles.

I must confess I'm more interested in Star Trek then BSG I have seen some of the BSG on the telly but they didn't fall in my taste.

I must confess I'm more interested in Star Trek then BSG I have seen some of the BSG on the telly but they didn't fall in my taste.

You probably caught some of the crazy episodes. I dont blame you if I hadn't been watching it from the get go and came across it when they were on the holy crusades or the seasons after I would have kept on flipped past that show on the tube too.

Came in to this series like in season 2.5 maybe? My cousin was watching it, when he realized I had not seen any of it, he started over at the beginning. Definitely a difference from the tv series I watched as a kid!!!! Love me some Starbuck and 6. The old man watched the old series with me, we watched the original Star Trek re runs as well. I think I bought season 2, 'cause cuz did not have it. I really got into it, I thought it was to end after three seasons??? Guess demand kept it going.

You probably caught some of the crazy episodes. I dont blame you if I hadn't been watching it from the get go and came across it when they were on the holy crusades or the seasons after I would have kept on flipped past that show on the tube too.

Sure, if one start with blackmarket or sacrifice, one won't like BSG.

But with pure awesomeness just like "33", one will be just immediatly addicted. Just like me.

I wish they could have done better w/the story the past few seasons it seemed like they are trying to hurry up and end the series just as it was starting to get good again. After the crazy religouse crusade 3 or 4 seasons ago. I am not alone I wanted to see more battles.

Seeing as this is only the 4th (and final) season are you referring to the 1st season or the miniseries? I've got the whole thing on DVD but the ones airing now and I've got no idea what you're talking about.