Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Cardinals Score!

Seeing that I used to live in Tucson and Phoenix Im in!! :good::good:

21-6 2nd quarter......WOOT GO ARIZONA!!!!!!

when did arizona learn to play football? It's too dammed hot there for the sport!

oh, and is this the "bandwagon jumping" thread?

oh, and is this the "bandwagon jumping" thread?

No its the I can't stand the Feagles and McNabb thread. Go bandwagon somewhere else.

No its the I can't stand the Feagles and McNabb thread. Go bandwagon somewhere else.

You said it wrong....

It's Said "Eagles freakin suck"

I can't mention how I feel about the Steelers and Ravens on this message board.

How come every time I say something bad about a team they stage a comeback? :cray:

Whatchu talkin bout, willis? :huh:

The Cards just came back!!! :biggrin:

cards win!! I hope they give a ring to the Tillman family if they win

cards win!! I hope they give a ring to the Tillman family if they win

WOOT! And yes....Tillman family should get one, but that is completely up to the Cards Owner. The NFL pays for a ring for every member of the Team....not office staff or anything else, just the team (players, coaches, coordinators, assistants). The Owner then has the option to purchase as many more rings as he wishes for the rest of the organization. A couple years ago, Colts Owner Jim Irsay purchased several rings and even gave one away to a lucky fan that won a contest.

I think that was in a little poor taste, as the rings should be earned, and should stay within the organization, but....the owner payed for it...about $3500

Well the CHI / STL / and now our AZ Cards finally got a ticket to the big show after many decades. Sadly I'm thinking it's only going to be a conference title.

No bandwagon jumper here. Been a Cardinals fan since they were in St. Louis and a Kurt Warner fan since he played for the Rams. Go CARDS!!!! :clapping:

Cards have an uphill battle no matter who they get in the super bowl,but then again they have defied the odds all season long.I'm not on any bandwagon either I'm not a fan of the Cards but I do like a good cinderella story and utterly hate the othe teams that are left.Steelers can't lose enough for me if they had a 200 game season and I detest Ray Lewis.Thugs like him give football players a worse name than they deserve.Guys a great player just a POS as a human.

Like to see Kurt Warner win another super bowl after having been written off again.

Just for the record, speaking of the "band wagon"...I am still a NY Giants fan, put that in writing...oh, and I have also been a fan of the Denver Broncos since Craig Morton lead the "Orange Crush" in 1977.

A true fan claims his (or her) loyalty when their team is not in the spot light for winning...