Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

SUPER BOWL

You Guys ready for the Super Bowl. I'm pullin for the Cardinals

Edited by MAKO69

Quite frankly you should be ashamed to pull for a team out side your conference Mako you being a Pats fan and all.

How'd that Ravens band wagon work out for ya?

While the Steelers don't have or boast any Cheerleaders, they do bring something to the table .... a long day for ol' man Warner.

steelers3.jpg

hardhit.jpg

steelers4.jpg

steelers2.jpg

I am not a PA fan if you search my posts you'll see why. Kurt W. all the way. Would rather see an NFC team win than Pitts. Only reason why I am rooting out of my AFC. 20 JAN 09 post Ravens out.

Edited by MAKO69

I'm gonna miss the bowl 'cause I hafta help my sister move. Women always seem to put me to work right when the game is on.

Go Steelers! And, ahh, mako, are you actually pulling for the cards, or do you just like their cheerleaders better?

I going to be happy Monday and Tuesday when all these people leave my city, that's for sure.

Just yankin your chain Mako. :biggrin:

I hope Warner has his AARP insurance premiums paid up.

as im in uk...i dont follow nfl alot...but i do like the bengals..they have pretty helmets.

xxx vanessa xx

I am going for the Cards, but I think the Steelers are much better.

as im in uk...i dont follow nfl alot...but i do like the bengals..they have pretty helmets.

xxx vanessa xx

Typical Lady they like the colors. lol

I am going for the Cards, but I think the Steelers are much better.

Same here

Gotta root for the Cards...can't tolerate the Steelers due to some of the actions of their owner...

Gotta root for the Cards...can't tolerate the Steelers due to some of the actions of their owner...

true dat.

The Super Bowl is on my street, I just want to go to Publix 3 blocks away, will be better off walking...

The women who go off the mascots or uniforms always seem to win any office bracket pool.

My Fav is #4 the Flag theme, whats yours?

Edited by MAKO69

Looks like the Cards want it bad.

A much closer game than I thought I was pulling for Arizona, but what a battle great game, an edge of the seat game the last quarter.

GO STEELERS!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping: SuperBowl Champs!!

It was one of the best games I've seen in a while. i don't know how many times I threw my hat or yell at the TV. Great game Cards!

One for the books/

Pisses me off when people on the TV are saying that the Steelers are "the first NFL team to win 6 titles"

Steelers are the first team to win six SUPER BOWLS.

My Packers are still in 1st place with 12 championships, not our fault we were awesome before the Super Bowl was invented. Sucked this year though, oh well.

I was pulling for the Cards, but they didn't earn it. Too many penalties and they got a break on one call - can't remember which, but they scored off of it. Steelers were the better team, but I was less than impressed when they started taking some cheap shots towards the end. I thought they could have won with a little more class - not the whole team, but a couple individuals.

Anyway, it's over. Congrats Steelers and Steeler fans.

(For next season) GO BEARS!

Edited by gbnavy61