Sign in to follow this  
Uriah

Fantastic new terrains?

holy $#@%

Those were my words exactly! That looks tremendous Jan!

As far as the "terrain not being very high resolution" that is not such an issue. There are relatively few city tiles and these could be made into a higher resolution pack for those with more powerful systems, and leave the rest (farms, rivers, etc) at lower resolution to improve fps. Very early on in FE there was released a pack of just high res trench tiles, and they blended in perfectly with surrounding low res farm tiles.

I hope Jan releases soon, and leaves something (like this) for others to build upon.

Bump.

Waiting patiently.

Stuck for words. My jaw has dropped and my mouth is wide open and I am staring...just stupified. Thanks so much, Jan.

I like flying around and looking at all the new little ground objects. Fenced in cows, monuments, cemeteries, and wagons in the fields. Great stuff!