Sign in to follow this  
Ruggbutt

Rugg's Pit for '09

That's a 46" Samsung 1080p monitor. 5 CH Controllers, 2 X-Keys, 2 Touchscreens (with TouchBuddy™ software), 5.1 Logitech surround, TrackIR 4/Vector, Buttkicker Gamer.

pit09a.jpg

pit09b.jpg

My wife will kill me for sure if I have this in house..... WOW and LOL

wow, what about your enegy bill?

xD

awesome!

was thinkng the same, but it looks very good! And those TFT`s are very cheap in engergy consum... a normal Monitor 230Watt and a 22TFT 45-60

My energy bill is more affected by the 6-7 months of over 100 degree weather here. I try to be as green as possible with everything in my home. For instance, the lights above the X-Keys are LED's. I have 75% flourescent lighting in my home.

OMFG!! That is to kill for! Do you have kids? How did you get away with that (if you have kids) :blink:

No kids and my G/F likes to listen in while I fly with the guys. Fighter pilot talk makes her hot.

No kids and my G/F likes to listen in while I fly with the guys. Fighter pilot talk makes her hot.

If only my GF were just like yours... At least I'm 14 so it doesn't matter unless she checks my browser history and see's I've spend 129 hours on CA and only 15 minutes on her myspace... lol

OMFG!! That is to kill for! Do you have kids? How did you get away with that (if you have kids) :blink:

Hey, if you don't have kids, can I be one? How do you ever get out of the house to work?

So how are you and my ex wife doing by the way? :biggrin:

So how are you and my ex wife doing by the way? :biggrin:

Your ex was a rocker slut from the 80's?

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Rats! There went my coffee at the monitor again...

Cool pit Rugg. Im gonna show it to my wife so she will have NOTHING to complain about anymore...lol.

Edited by pcpilot

Here is mine 2, 22in HP w2207, I love gaming in HD. I would love to get a good looking organized pit look.

DSC_0063.JPG

Gimme about 3 days, a few hundred and a skil saw and we can do some damage.

Gimme about 3 days, a few hundred and a skil saw and we can do some damage.

Sorry I dont deal in cash, only beer.

I like Vodka.

Da comrade, that can be arranged.

The 46" Samsung can make some heat. That's what I have in my bedroom and I have to keep the backlight at 5 or roast.

I have to keep the backlight at 5 or roast.

That's what mine is at.

The 46" Samsung can make some heat. That's what I have in my bedroom and I have to keep the backlight at 5 or roast.

No kiddin...I was surprised how heat a LCD TV can put out...I'd be outright scared of a plasma. Also, I notice Samsung seems to be the large monitor/TV of choice (We have one). They're about the only guys left that still make a PC input for their large LCD TVs...

Rugg, seriously nice setup man! Hell, the sim I use in my military job isn't that sweet....

FC

God I envy you. I'm stuck with an 18" cathode ray monitor, a keyboard and a garage-sale special joystick. Of couse, none of that will matter once I start flying the REAL THING! :tongue:

And I think that every guy should have a girlfreind like yours. The world would be a better place.

You should open up a business making these and hi power gaming comps.

how much did it cost approx.